Jamboree is the third studio and second full-length album by jangle pop band Guadalcanal Diary. It was released in 1986 on Elektra Records. Pray for Rain" – 4:06. Michael Rockefeller" – 4:50. Spirit Train" – 3:00. Lonely Street" – 2:37. Country Club Gun" – 2:26. Please Stop Me" – 2:42.
Complete your Guadalcanal Diary collection. Jamboree (Cass, Album). Jamboree (Cass, Album, SR
Guadalcanal Diary were part of the '80s movement of Georgia artists bent on proving that "Southern rock" could mean something other than Lynyrd Skynyrd (though Jamboree coproducer Rodney Mills, ironically, engineered Skynyrd's classic albums). On GD's only album not overseen by .
Jamboree (album) - There are at least two albums entitled Jamboree Jamboree ( Guadalcanal Diary album ), an album released by Guadalcanal Diary in 1986. erock - This is a timeline of alternative rock, from its beginnings in the 1960s to the present.
|A1||Pray For Rain|
|A2||Fear Of God|
|B2||Country Club Gun|
|B4||I See Moe|
|B5||Please Stop Me|
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Songs Of Steel
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Recorded At – Studio One, Doraville
- Recorded At – RPM Studios
- Mixed At – Studio One, Doraville
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Rhett Crowe
- Design [Cover & Sleeve Design] – Guadalcanal Diary
- Drums, Vocals – John Poe
- Engineer – Joe Blaney (tracks: A3, B1)
- Engineer [Associate] – Eileen Montagne (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2 to B7)
- Guitar – Jeff Walls
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Painting [Cover] – John Lodi
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Michael Lachowski
- Producer – Steve Nye (tracks: A3, B1)
- Producer, Engineer – Rodney Mills (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2 to B7)
- Vocals, Guitar – Murray Attaway
- Written-By – Walls* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B4 to B7), Poe* (tracks: A1, A2, B7), Attaway*, Crowe* (tracks: B3)
NotesReleased with an inner sleeve containing release details.
Backcover reads: Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596047814
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-60478-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): ST-E-60478-1-A-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): ST-E-60478-1-B-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): STE 60478-A DDM-2 MASTERDISK HW
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): STE-60478-B DDM-1 SPO-1 MISF1SM1 MASTERDISK H.W.
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed around spindle hole of Side B label): E A S T
|960 478-1||Guadalcanal Diary||Jamboree (LP, Album, M/Print, Promo)||Elektra||960 478-1||US||1986|
|9 60478-1, 60478-1||Guadalcanal Diary||Jamboree (LP, Promo)||Elektra, Elektra||9 60478-1, 60478-1||US||1986|
|9 60478-4||Guadalcanal Diary||Jamboree (Cass, Album)||Elektra||9 60478-4||Germany||1986|
|960478-1||Guadalcanal Diary||Jamboree (LP, Album, TP)||Elektra||960478-1||Greece||1986|
|96 04784||Guadalcanal Diary||Jamboree (Cass, Album, Dol)||Elektra||96 04784||Canada||1986|