Ronnie Reno And The Reno Tradition – Lessons Learned. Label: Rural Rhythm Records – RUR-1130, Rural Rhythm Records – RUR-1030. Musician, Mandolin – Jackie Miller (2) (tracks: 11), John Maberry, Ronnie Reno (tracks: 6, 11). Photography By – McClearen Design Studios. Producer – Ronnie Reno. Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Sonya Isaacs. Vocals, Lead Vocals – David Frizzell (tracks: 11), Ronnie Reno. Vocals, Tenor Vocals – Heath Van Winkle, Ronnie Reno (tracks: 11). Notes. Matrix number and UPC identify this recording as RUR-1130, even as both disc and spine show it as RUR-1030. Track 11 is a Bonus Song Printed in the .
Lower Than Lonesome, 03:02. Sweet Rosa Lee, 02:29. Reno's Mando Magic, 03:32. Now playing: Justin Timberlake - Can't stop the Feelling! Metaradio. Pharrell Williams Happy.
Lower Than Lonesome 02. Lesson Learned 03. I Think Of You 04. Sweet Rosa Lee 05. Deep Part Of Your Heart 06. Reno’s Mando Magic 07. Trail Of Sorrow 08. All That’s Worth Remembering 09.
Ronnie Reno, Guitar Mike Scott, Banjo Jackie Miller, Fiddle John Maberry, Mandolin Robin Smith, Bass. The Center Theater 212 N 5th St Hartsville, South Carolina.
Free download and listen Lessons Learned. Ronnie Reno And The Reno Tradition. Tracks count: 11. Views: 0. Ronnie Reno And The Reno Tradition - Lower Than Lonesome 03:05. Ronnie Reno And The Reno Tradition - Lesson Learned 02:51. Ronnie Reno And The Reno Tradition - I Think of You 03:01.
The Ronnie Reno catalog has grown quite strong on its own over the years. In the midst of such a successful career - including stints with the Osborne Brothers, Merle Haggard and as a part of the Reno Brothers - he says he has learned a few lessons but considers himself far from done. Reno also composed "Boogie Grass Band," which Conway Twitty took to No. 2 on the Hot Country Singles chart in 1978. Between touring with his own band, the Reno Tradition, and hosting Reno's Old Time Music on the RFD Network each week, the performer said he has been blessed. I consider myself very lucky to have been in this world of music and the growth I've seen.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Lower Than Lonesome||3:05|
|3||I Think Of You||3:01|
|4||Sweet Rosa Lee||2:31|
|5||Deep Part Of Your Heart||2:44|
|6||Reno's Mando Magic (Instrumental)||3:35|
|7||Trail Of Sorrow||2:55|
|8||All That's Worth Remembering||3:01|
|9||Our Last Good-Bye||2:45|
|10||Bad News At Home||2:47|
Guest [With Special] – David Frizzell
- Copyright (c) – Rural Rhythm Records
- Copyright (c) – Mandolin Productions
- Recorded At – Hilltop Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Benny Quinn Mastering
- Co-producer, Engineer – Steve Chandler
- Mastered By – Benny Quinn
- Musician, Banjo – Mike Scott
- Musician, Double Bass [Upright] – Heath Van Winkle, Robin Smith (tracks: 11)
- Musician, Drums – Harry Stinson
- Musician, Fiddle – Steve Day
- Musician, Guitar – John Maberry (tracks: 10), Ronnie Reno
- Musician, Mandolin – Jackie Miller (tracks: 11), John Maberry, Ronnie Reno (tracks: 6, 11)
- Photography By – McClearen Design Studios
- Producer – Ronnie Reno
- Vocals [Singer], Harmony Vocals [High] – Sonya Isaacs
- Vocals [Singer], Lead Vocals – David Frizzell (tracks: 11), Ronnie Reno
- Vocals [Singer], Tenor Vocals – Heath Van Winkle, Ronnie Reno (tracks: 11)
NotesMatrix number and UPC identify this recording as RUR-1130, even as both disc and spine show it as RUR-1030.
Track 11 is a Bonus Song
Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 32351 11302 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL29
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9221
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI LL29 >RUR-1130 S5226C 01