Tonic is the self-titled fourth studio album by modern rock band Tonic. The project was originally announced in 2008, with writing and recording carrying through summer and fall of 2009. Recorded primarily at Conway Studios in Hollywood, California, the album was co-produced by Tonic and Nathaniel Kunkel. Critical reception to Tonic was generally positive.
Released date 04 May 2010. Labels Self-Released. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album1.
This full Tonic discography is alphabetical, however you can sort Tonic album list by any column. Note that this complete list of Tonic releases is based on official releases and does not always include promotional-only discs, although they are listed when we have data on them.
Previously on NewAlbumReleases. net: No Related Post.
Tonic's hard rock influences seem to have been dialed back a notch or two, but Jeff Russo's lead guitar still brings forth an arena-ready crunch on "Bigger Than Both," "I Want It to Be," and "Torn to Pieces," and the melodies still reach for a Grand Emotional Gesture as they lock in on a radio-ready hook (or at least.
1. Release Me Lyrics.
Tonic is the self-titled fourth studio album by modern rock band Tonic. The first (and only) single from the album was the track "Release M. Promotion for the album consisted of a multi-faceted approach, combining traditional radio and tour promotion with social networking technology like Twitter and MySpace. Critical reception to Tonic was generally.
|3||I Want It To Be||3:44|
|4||Send A Message||3:28|
|5||Bigger Than Both||4:10|
|6||Nothing Is Everything||4:27|
|7||Feel It Now||3:03|
|8||Where Do I Fit||3:10|
|10||Precious Little Bird||2:51|
|11||Torn To Pieces||2:45|
|12||She Goes Down||3:46|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SLG, LLC
- Copyright (c) – SLG, LLC
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Mixed At – Studio Without Walls
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Acoustic Guitar – Emerson Hart
- Art Direction – David Alan Kogut
- Bass – Dan Lavery
- Drums – Pete Maloney
- Keyboards – Emerson Hart
- Lead Guitar – Jeff Russo
- Lead Vocals – Emerson Hart
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography By – Rod Blackhurst
- Piano – Chris Joyner (tracks: 6)
- Producer – Tonic
- Producer, Mixed By – Nathaniel Kunkel
- Rhythm Guitar – Emerson Hart
- Written-By – Lavery*, Hart*, Russo*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 795041780522
- Matrix / Runout: FTN17805 1R
- Matrix / Runout (stamped): 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L241
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4162
|FTN17805||Tonic||Tonic (CD, Album)||429 Records||FTN17805||Australia||2010|