Written in Casa Bola, Playas de Tijuana, Mexico. Sticker on the shrinkwrap states TRISTEZA, "A Colores", The third full-length from Tristeza. A colorful journey beyond instrumental, post-rock, delving into the darker realms of, modern psychedelia.
2. Balabaristas Lyrics.
A Colores certainly blends different colors and textures. It takes the Tristeza of old, with fantastic guitar interplay and odd time signatures that combine to create fantastic, natural grooves with a newfound fascination with electronica. The keyboards, while always in the band, take a much more prominent role, adding new melodies while providing variety and underlying texture to the normally flat sound of the band. Bromas, the opening track on the album, gives hints towards the new sound. As it was the quintessential Tristeza song, the passing of Liquid Pyramids parallels a full listen through the album. A Colores gets lost in a blend of guitar melodies and nothing to really catch onto. Every song is incredibly transient, expanding upon themes and building new melodies with every chance the band gets. Still, the lack of dynamics and cohesiveness makes the album ambiguous.
Request an album send to friend. Tristeza - A Colores.
Listen free to Tristeza – A Colores (Bromas, Balabaristas and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information. All styles of audio music.
Tristeza - 2005 - A Colores/08 - Aereoaviones. Tristeza - 2005 - A Colores/A Colores.
Tristeza album A Colores. Listen to the songs from album A Colores.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Recorded By [Intros] – Tristeza
Recorded By – Tristeza
|B4||La Tierra Sutil||5:47|
Recorded By [Intros] – TristezaSaxophone – Gabriel Sundy
|C9||Cuchillos De Hielo
Recorded By [Intros] – Tristeza
|D10||Stumble On Air||3:27|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Better Looking Records
- Copyright (c) – Better Looking Records
- Recorded At – Key Club Recording
- Recorded At – Strate Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Strate Sound Studio
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Artwork [Logo] – Angeles Moreno
- Mastered By – Mark Chalecki
- Photography [Band Photo] – Robert Pardue
- Recorded By – Bill Skibbe, Jessica Ruffins
- Recorded By [Additional], Mixed By – Alan Sanderson
- Written-By, Performer – Alison Ables, Christopher Sprague, James Lehner*, Luis Hermosillo, Sean Ogilvie
NotesWritten in Casa Bola, Playa De Tijuana, Mexico.
Recorded during February to March, 2005 at Key Club Recording in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Mixing and additional recording done during May and June, 2005 at Strate Sound Studio in Rancho Bernardo, California. Mastered at Capitol.
Sticker on back says "limited edition double vinyl". Released with an 11x11 inch insert.
Continuous tracknumbering as on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 76347 10221 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 676347102211
- Matrix / Runout: (Side A) BLR1-71022 A
- Matrix / Runout: (Side B) BLR1-71022 B
- Matrix / Runout: (Side C) BLR1-71022 C
- Matrix / Runout: (Side D) BLR1-71022 D
|BLR022||Tristeza||A Colores (CD, Album, Dig)||Better Looking Records||BLR022||US||2005|
|NPSQ-0009||Tristeza||A Colores (CD, Album)||Sparkmusiq, Better Looking Records||NPSQ-0009||Japan||2006|