Complete your Jesse Colin Young collection.
Written By – S. & J. YoungWritten-By – Jesse Colin Young, Suzi Young. Written-By – J. Young. Side II. B1. Pretty And The Fair. B3. Motorcycle Blues.
Vocals, Guitar – Jesse Colin Young. Young (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), S. (tracks: A2). Notes. Mastered at The Lacquer Channel. Producer and mixed at Owl Mountain. Manufactured and distributed by WEA Music of Canada, Ltd. Other Versions (5 of 17) View All. Cat. Grooved Burbank labels, matte sleeve. Matrix, Runout (Runout Stamp Side A): K 56037 A1. Matrix, Runout (Runout Stamp Side B): K 56037 B1. Other Versions (5 of 16) View All.
Whether it was creative fervor or contractual obligation, Jesse Colin Young was back with a new album only six months after his commercial and artistic breakthrough with Song for Juli, and though the album featured more original songs, Young seemed to be stretching for material, turning the three tunes on side one into a "California Suite" with lots of jazzy instrumental work.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Folk, World, & Country music Rock music. Released at: This album was released on the label Warner Bros. Records (catalog number BS 2790). This album was released in 1974-04-20 year. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album.
Basically it's an Excellent Westcoast AOR album indeed that reminds me of Dane Donohue or Robin Dupree(Vocally speaking), if you are into this style this is A Must Have for you The ballads SoftRock or WestcoastAOR Lovers: don't miss it! 9/10. California Suite California Child 2:22 Grey Day 11:15 Light Shine 5:21 - Pretty And The Fair 2:36 Barbardos 2:56 Motorcycle Blues 2:39 The Cuckoo 6:51 Susan 4:16.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B1||Pretty And The Fair||2:36|
Arranged By – J. Young*Written-By – Traditional
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Pigfoot Music
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Recorder, Harmonica – Jim Rothermel
- Backing Vocals [Harmonies] – Jerry Corbitt, Suzi Young
- Bass – Kelly Bryan, Marty David
- Drums, Congas, Percussion – Jeffrey Myer
- Electric Piano – Ozzie Ahlers
- Engineer, Technician [Equipment] – Blue Hazlehurst, John Adams
- Photography By [Cover And Liner] – Jon Sievert
- Piano, Keyboards, Vocals [Harmonies] – Scott Lawrence
- Vocals, Guitar – Jesse Colin Young
- Written-By – J. Young* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), S.* (tracks: A2)
NotesGrooved Burbank labels, matte sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Stamp Side A): K 56037 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Stamp Side B): K 56037 B1
|BS 2790||Jesse Colin Young||Light Shine (LP, Album, Pit)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2790||US||1974|
|WB 56037||Jesse Colin Young||Light Shine (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56037||Germany||1974|
|WB 56037||Jesse Colin Young||Light Shine (LP, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56037||UK||1974|
|P-8465W||Jesse Colin Young||Light Shine (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||P-8465W||Japan||1974|
|EDCD 452||Jesse Colin Young||Light Shine (CD, Album, RE)||Edsel Records||EDCD 452||UK||1995|