Billy Talent is the debut studio album of Canadian band Billy Talent, after their first, Watoosh!, was released under their old name of Pezz in 1999. Billy Talent was certified 3 times platinum in Canada in January 2007. The album was nominated for Best Rock Album at 2004 Juno Awards. The album was recorded at The Factory in Vancouver, British Columbia. In 2005, Billy Talent was ranked number 453 in Rock Hard magazine's book of The 500 Greatest Rock & Metal Albums of All Time.
WMG (от лица компании "Atlantic Records"); LatinAutor - SonyATV, CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management, UBEM, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (4).
The first album by Billy Talent. The silhouettes on the album cover are the band members taken from their 1st demo single. Billy Talent Q&A. Label Atlantic Records.
Billy Talent is a Canadian alt. rock band from Streetsville, Ontario. They formed in 1993 and opened with a debut punk-rock album that won two Juno Awards, Best Album of the Year, and Best Band of the Year The band went on to be certified 3x Platinum in Canada for.
well thats it. the best tabs from all the songs on the billy talents self-titled first album. i would like to thank awinters tale, SlyBizcut, 3 days grace, dylandevoe, DG GOD 21, Alexisonfire37, eccofutureone, LessThanLuke, billytalentPOW, and all of the unregistered people for their excellent tabs keep up the good work and keep tabbing.
sort by album sort by song. demo: "DemoLuca" (1994) (as Pezz). Just A Thought Free At Last You're It Happy (Demo). demo: "Dudebox" (1995) (as Pezz). Dudebox Tuner Happy You're It (Remix). album: "Watoosh!" (1999) (as Pezz). M & M Fairytale Nita Mother's Native Instrument Bird In The Basement Recap When I Was A Little Girl Warmth Of Windows Square Root Of Me Absorbed New Orleans Is Sinking. album: "Billy Talent" (2003)
Billy Talent is a Juno Award-winning Canadian rock band formed in 1993. They performed and recorded together for about a decade before finding a wide mainstream following. Originally called Pezz, the group originates from Streetsville, in Mississauga, Ontario, but now hail from Toronto, Ontario.
Billy Talent takes its curious handle from a character name in the 1996 mock rockumentary Hard Core Logo, which traced the continuing adventures of an aging Vancouver punk band. The reference is probably more resonant in the Talent's home base of Toronto; everywhere else, it's a little awkward. The Ex" might be the most straightforward two-and-a-half minutes of punk revivalism on Billy Talent. But even here, the band tears at conventional spurned boyfriend lyrics with vindictive gang vocal interplay, and rushes headlong into the explosive chorus with a nervous energy that's hard to fake.
|A1||This Is How It Goes||3:27|
|A2||Living In The Shadows||3:15|
|A4||Line & Sinker||3:37|
|B2||Standing In The Rain||3:20|
|B3||Cut The Curtains||3:50|
|B4||Prisoners Of Today||3:53|
|B5||Nothing To Lose||3:38|
|B6||Voices Of Violence||3:10|
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – B387261
- A&R [Assisted By - For Atlantic Records] – Cindy Walker
- A&R [For Atlantic Records] – Kevin Williamson , Tom Storms
- A&R [For Warner Music Canada] – Jennifer Hirst, Steve Blair
- Art Direction [Atlantic] – Christina Dittmar
- Art Direction, Design [Package Design] – Ian D'Sa, Lawrence Azerrad
- Bass, Vocals – Jonathan Gallant*
- Coordinator [Production Coordination For Atlantic Records] – Tom Storms
- Drums – Aaron Solowoniuk
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Paul Silvera*
- Engineer [Assistant], Edited By [Assistant Digital Editing] – Sheldon Zaharko
- Guitar, Vocals – Ian D'Sa
- Management [For Mosaic Media Group] – Mark Botting, Scott Welch
- Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge
- Mixed By [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Keith Armstrong
- Other [Guitar, Amp Rental & Mister] – Ryan Dahle
- Other [Runner] – Liam May, Quinn
- Photography By – Dustin Rabin
- Photography By [Additional] – Peter Van Hattem*
- Producer – Gavin Brown
- Recorded By – Jacquire King
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Kurt Dahle
- Voice – Benjamin Kowalewicz*
- Written-By – Billy Talent
Notes10th Anniversary Red and Yellow Vinyl Re-Issue.
Limited to 300 copies released in indie record stores across Canada, UK, and Germany for Record Store Day 2013.
Recorded at: The Factory Studios, Vancouver, B.C.
Overdubs and Editing Conducted at: A Room Full of Stuff, Toronto, Ont.
Mixed at Image Recording Los Angeles, California.
Mastered at Precision Mastering, Los Angeles, California.
All songs ©2003 EMI April Music Inc./EMI April Music (Canada) Music Ltd./Dudebox Music (SOCAN). All rights for Dudebox Music controlled and administered by EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP).
℗2003 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Shrink Wrap): 0 825646 352340
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B387261-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B387261-01 B1
- Label Code: LC00121
|CD 83614||Billy Talent||Billy Talent (CD, Album, Enh)||Atlantic||CD 83614||Canada||2003|
|A2 83614||Billy Talent||Billy Talent (CD, Album, Enh)||Atlantic, Columbia House||A2 83614||Canada||2003|
|83614-2||Billy Talent||Billy Talent (CD, Album, Enh)||Atlantic||83614-2||Indonesia||2003|
|7567-83614-1||Billy Talent||Billy Talent (LP, Album)||Atlantic||7567-83614-1||US||2003|
|2-352395||Billy Talent||Billy Talent - 10th Anniversary Edition (2xCD, Album, RE)||Atlantic||2-352395||Canada||2013|