Mind's Eye is the first studio album by guitarist Vinnie Moore, released in 1986 through Shrapnel Records. Recorded in eleven days when Moore was 21 years old, the album was ranked third on the all-time top ten list of shred albums in a 2009 article by Guitar World magazine.
Complete your Vinnie Moore collection.
Vinnie Moore is a Guitar Virtuoso. This album also feature Tommy Aldridge, Andy West and Tony MacAlpine. Mind's Eye (LP, Album).
The problem with Mind's Eye and the subsequent genre of shredding that followed was that it became stagnant. Malmsteen turned heads from all musical styles because of his technical proficiency back in the early '80s, but those same heads quickly turned away to find out that there was little more being offered than really fast scales.
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye. Band Info: Country: USA Location: Newcastle, Delaware Formed: 1986 Style(s): Neoclassical/Heavy Metal/Hard Rock/Shred Status: Active. Release Info: Type: Full Length Carrier: Vinyl, CD, Cassette Recording Year: 1986 Release Year: 1986 Release Style: Neoclassical/Heavy Metal/Hard Rock/Shred Label: Shrapnel Records. Release Line Up: Vinnie Moore - Guitars Tony MacAlpine - Keyboards Andy West - Bass Tommy Aldridge - Drums. Tracklist: 01 - In Control 02 - Daydream 03 - Saved by a Miracle 04 - Hero Without Honor 05 - Lifeforce 06 - .
Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye 9 songs lyrics: In Control, Daydream, Saved by a Miracle, Hero Without Honor, Lifeforce, . Mind's Eye, Shadows of Yesterday, The Journey.
8. Shadows of Yesterday.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Photo of Vinnie Moore - Mind's Eye. More albums of Vinnie Moore: Time Odyssey. This album was released on the label Jigu Records Corporation (catalog number JRPL-1003). This album was released in 1989 year.
|3||Saved By The Miracle||5:17|
|4||Hero Without Honour||7:19|
|8||Shadows Of Yesterday||4:32|
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Licensed From – Shrapnel Records
- Distributed By – CBS
- Distributed By – Indisc
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH
- Distributed By – EMP
- Distributed By – Disctrade
- Distributed By – Non Stop
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Distributed By – New Rose
- Distributed By – Krone Music
- Distributed By – Blitz Records AB
- Distributed By – Unitor Oy
- Distributed By – Donosti Rock
- Distributed By – F.M. Records S.A.
- Published By – Varney Metal Music Co.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shrapnel Records
- Copyright (c) – Shrapnel Records
- Manufactured By – Sonopress – B-7425
- Recorded At – Prairie Sun Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Arranged By – Vinnie Moore
- Bass – Andy West
- Drums – Tommy Aldridge
- Engineer – Steve Fontano
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dino Alden
- Guitar – Vinnie Moore
- Illustration – Guy Aitchison
- Keyboards – Tony MacAlpine
- Management – Peter Morticelli
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Larry Di Marzio
- Producer – Mike Varney, Stephen M. Fontano*
- Written-By – Vinnie Moore
NotesRecorded In August 1986 At Prairie Sun Recording Studios Cotati, CA.
"Manufactured in Germany" printed on the back sleeve and "Made in W. Germany" printed on the CD label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Label Code: LC 9321
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS B-7425 / RR 349635 A
|SH-1027||Vinnie Moore||Mind's Eye (LP, Album)||Shrapnel Records||SH-1027||US||1986|
|MG 1269||Vinnie Moore||Mind's Eye (Cass, Album, Unofficial, Dol)||MG Records||MG 1269||Poland||1991|
|RR 9635||Vinnie Moore||Mind's Eye (LP, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 9635||Europe||1986|
|BRC 1990||Vinnie Moore||Mind's Eye (LP, Album)||Banzai Records||BRC 1990||Canada||1986|
|RR 9635 4, 08-25022-30, 08-025022-30||Vinnie Moore||Mind's Eye (Cass, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR 9635 4, 08-25022-30, 08-025022-30||Europe||1986|