Melechesh The Epigenesis. Melechesh discography (all). lt; Emissaries (2006). Mystics of the Pillar II (2012). Release date: October 1st, 2010.
The Epigenesis is the fifth full-length album by the black metal band Melechesh. Epigenesis was recorded in Turkey. Ashmedi explained that this decision was a fit with the band's general approach to music: Ashmedi confirmed that he recorded the vocals naked, which he described as "ritualistic". He further noted that. Half the bass lines had to be played by Ashmedi due to a technical issue. Ashmedi – vocals, twelve-string guitar, electric sitar-guitar, bass, sitar, piano, percussion.
The album was released by "Nuclear Blast" in October 25, 2010 and is the latest full-length album by Melechesh thus far. It starts with "Ghouls of Nineveh"; not a speed in tempo for a starter, still a firm one, well composed song in both lyrical and musical aspects. Then comes the hit song "Grand Gathas of Baal's Sin" and I want to talk a little bit about this song, it is thunderous, amazing, fast, it's a killer and could be considered one of their best. Also the video clip for this song is amazing and well directed by Rouzbeh Heydari. But it's important to talk about the last song "The Epigenesis", this song is really testimony for the greatness of the whole work. Musically speaking, the album is well composed, great guitar riffs and solos, great drums, great combination between all those musical elements and the vocals are as great as Ashmedi himself.
The Epigenesis (CD, Album). The Epigenesis (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Bro).
The Epigenesis (2010) - download mp3 or listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: The Epigenesis (2010).
Although Melechesh 's greatest claim to fame is surely that of being the world's preeminent Middle Eastern heavy metal band, few people realize that the Israel-founded group has recorded all of its albums (save for 1996's primordial debut, As Jerusalem Burns ) in continental Europe; nor that its current members have in fact resided in the West (the Netherlands, to be. precise), for nigh on a decade, so as to avoid persecution for their radical views in their homeland
Melechesh – The Epigenesis (2010). Posted by NewAlbumReleases. net On October - 4 - 2010. Album: The Epigenesis. Style: Folk Black Metal.
The Epigenesis marks the first we've heard from the Sultans of Sumerian Sonic Slaughter since Emissaries was released four years ago. The band continues pretty much where they left off, playing what is basically at it's core midpaced melodic black metal. All the exotic is piled on to a solid foundation of pounding drums, sneering vocals and ripping riffs to create an album that definitely stands apart from and above the crowd. BitterCOld's picks More picks . Thumbs up: daniell p, Marcel Hubregtse, Jeff, GT, Mr. Doctor, wormdrink414.
The Epigenesis Tracklist.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Ghouls Of Nineveh||6:46|
|2||Grand Gathas Of Baal Sin||5:58|
|4||The Magickan And The Drones
Engineer [Intro] – Max Frick
|5||Mystics Of The Pillar||8:31|
|6||When Halos Of Candles Collide (Instrumental)||5:39|
|7||Defeating The Giants||3:26|
|8||Illumination: The Face Of Shamash||5:35|
|10||A Greater Chain Of Being (Instrumental)||6:54|
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Icarus Music
- Licensed To – Icarus Music
- Recorded At – Babajim Studios
- Recorded At – Sulphonic Studio
- Mixed At – Babajim Studios
- Mastered At – Babajim Studios
- Pressed By – Laser Disc Argentina – 55472
- Acoustic Bass, Vocals [Vocal "Mawal" Ornamentation] – Harun Kolçak
- Artwork [Assyrian Calligraphic Pentagram] – Saro Orfali
- Artwork [Front Logo Rendering] – Andy Hay
- Baglama [Baglama Saz], Bendir – Moloch
- Bass – Rahm
- Choir [Female] – Derya Baser, Fulya Uçanok, Senem Pirler
- Choir [Male] – Ashmedi, Harun Kolçak, Moloch, Rahm, Reuben de Lautour, Xul*
- Cover – John Coulthart
- Drums – Xul*
- Dulcimer [Santur] – Bijan Behkam
- Guitar [6 String], Twelve-String Guitar – Moloch
- Lute [Yaylı Tanbur], Baglama [Saz] – Cahit Berkay
- Lyrics By – Ashmedi
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Pieter Snapper
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Reuben de Lautour
- Music By – Ashmedi, Moloch (tracks: 2, 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Photography By – Mehmet Turgut
- Piano – Reuben de Lautour
- Recorded By [Recording Assistants] – Senem Pirler, Zeynep Tünay
- Recorded By [Recording Engineers] – Alp Turaç, Alp Çoksoyluer, Reuben de Lautour, Taylan Özdemir
- Sitar [Electric Sitar-guitar], Sitar [Indian], Piano, Percussion – Ashmedi
- Synthesizer – Eser Taşkıran
- Tar (Drum) – Nevcivan Özel
- Vocals, Guitar [6 String], Twelve-String Guitar – Ashmedi
NotesRecorded, mixed and mastered in Babajim Studio - Instanbul, Turkey.
Intro for "The Magickan And The Drones" recorded at Sulphonic Studio, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
© 2010 Nuclear Blast. ℗ 2010 Icarus Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 27361 23402 7
- Rights Society: SADAIC - AADI - CAPIF
- Matrix / Runout: 55472 - L.D.A.-INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA - ICA 689
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L701
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1R09
|NB 2340-1, 27361 23401||Melechesh||The Epigenesis (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Gol)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2340-1, 27361 23401||Germany||2010|
|NB 2340-2, 27361 23402||Melechesh||The Epigenesis (CD, Album, Ltd, Sli)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2340-2, 27361 23402||Germany||2010|
|NB 2340-2||Melechesh||The Epigenesis (CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast||NB 2340-2||Germany||2010|
|BOBV595LPLTD||Melechesh||The Epigenesis (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Bro)||Back On Black||BOBV595LPLTD||Germany||2018|
|IROND CD 10-1740||Melechesh||The Epigenesis (CD, Album)||Irond||IROND CD 10-1740||Russia||2010|