Complete your Roger Waters collection. Emi, emi. CDP 7 46865 2, CD kaos 1.
is the second solo studio album by English rock musician and former Pink Floyd member Roger Waters. Released on 15 June 1987 in the United Kingdom and June 16 in the United States, it was Waters' first solo album after his formal split from Pink Floyd in 1985
Roger Waters' 1987 rock opera Radio . tells the story of Billy, a paraplegic with the ability to listen to radio waves. An epic piece set in the context of Reagan’s America, Thatcher’s Britain and the atmosphere of the late Cold War, Radio . captures both the political and cultural cracks of the world, in a time where the world run amok and everybody feared the bomb.
Roger Waters - Radio . Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Roger Waters Amused to Death ( Full album 2015, part 2). (play). Roger Waters Sunset Strip (from the album "Radio K-A-O-S", 1987).
Слушайте Roger Waters 1987 Radio . s и скачивайте в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистации. 1987 (Who Needs Information) - Roger Waters. S (1987) - Roger Waters. S (part one) - Roger Waters. S (part two) - Roger Waters. S (part 2) - Roger Waters. S (part 1) - Roger Waters. Radio Waves (1987 - Radio . Radio Waves - Roger Waters 1987. Radio KAOS (album) - Roger Waters. Private Rehearsals Radio . e Or Him - Roger Waters 1987.
All lyrics from Radio . album, popular Roger Waters songs with tracklist and information about album. Roger Waters "Radio . Who Needs Information Lyrics.
is a music studio album recording by ROGER WATERS (Crossover Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1987 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. This page includes Radio . Studio Album, released in 1987. Songs, Tracks Listing. 1. Radio Waves (4:58) 2. Who Needs Information (5:45) 3. Me Or Him (5:28) 4. The Powers That Be (4:09) 5. Sunset Strip (5:02) 6. Home (6:37) 7. Four Minutes (4:40) 8. The Tide Is Turning (After Live Aid) (5:44).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Who Needs Information
Tenor Saxophone, Arranged By [Horn Section] – Ian RitchieTrombone – Peter ThomsTrumpet – John Phirkell*
|3||Me Or Him
Producer – Nick GriffithsShakuhachi – Roger Waters
|4||The Powers That Be
Drums – John Linwood*Organ [Hammond] – Matt IrvingProducer – Nick GriffithsSynthesizer [Dx7], Synthesizer [Emu] – Nick Glenny-Smith*Tenor Saxophone, Arranged By [Horn Section] – Ian RitchieTrombone – Peter ThomsTrumpet – John Phirkell*Vocals [Guest] – Paul Carrack
Arranged By [Horn Section] – Roger WatersSaxophone [Multiple Saxes] – Mel CollinsTenor Saxophone – Ian RitchieTrombone – Peter ThomsTrumpet – John Phirkell*
Vocals [Guest] – Clare Torry
Vocals [Guest] – Clare Torry
|8||The Tide Is Turning (After Live Aid)||5:44|
- Arranged By [Choir] – Eric Jones
- Backing Vocals – Doreen Chanter (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Kate Kissoon* (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Madeline Bell (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Steve Langer* (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Suzanne Rhatigan (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8), Vicky Brown* (tracks: 1, 2, 4)
- Choir – The Pontardoulais Male Vocal Choir*
- Design [Sleeve] – Kate Hepburn, Pearce Marchbank
- Drum Programming, Programmed By [Fairlight], Piano, Keyboards – Ian Ritchie
- Drums, Percussion – Graham Broad
- Electric Guitar – Andy Fairweather Low*, Jay Stapley
- Engineer – Chris Sheldon
- Engineer [Assistant] – Colin Lyon, Kevin Whyte, Paul Batchelor
- Leader [The Pontardoulais Male Vocal Choir] – Noel Davies*
- Lyrics By, Music By, Written-By – Roger Waters
- Performer – The Bleeding Heart Band
- Producer – Ian Ritchie, Roger Waters
- Saxophone – Mel Collins
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards – Roger Waters
NotesPre-production and programming at The Skylight Suite
Recorded in the Billiard Room October - December 1986
Mixed at Odyssey February - March 1987
Published by Roger Waters Music Limited / Pink Floyd Music Publishers Limited
© & ℗ 1987 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099750959121
- Barcode (Text): 5 099750 959121
- Matrix / Runout: S5095912000-0101 11 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Rights Society: SACEM / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Other (Etched in Matrix area): 'Sony Music' logo
|24 0783 1, KAOS 1||Roger Waters||Radio K.A.O.S. (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||24 0783 1, KAOS 1||UK||1987|
|CK 40795||Roger Waters||Radio K.A.O.S. (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 40795||US||1987|
|CLS-450518||Roger Waters||Radio K.A.O.S. (LP, Album)||CBS||CLS-450518||Mexico||1987|
|40795||Roger Waters||Radio K.A.O.S (Cass, Album, Promo, CrO)||Columbia||40795||US||1987|
|28AP 3361||Roger Waters||Radio K.A.O.S. (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||28AP 3361||Japan||1987|