Rite Time is Can's twelfth and final studio album, considered a reunion album because of the time elapsed since the band's previous album, Can, which had been released in 1979. Rite Time features the vocals of the band's original singer, Malcolm Mooney, who had left the group in 1970 after their debut album Monster Movie
Produced for "Fink & Star" Production Ltd. CH-8031 Zürich Switzerland. Recorded December 1986 at Outer Space Studio Nice France. Mixed 1988 at Can - Studio Weilerswist Germany. C) 1989 Spoon Musik (GEMA) Made in . Germany.
Rite Time doesn't have the rubbery, polyrhythmic intensity of classic Can albums like Ege Bamyasi or Future Days, but it's a solidly listenable album that, unlike the majority of reunion albums, doesn't soil the memory of the band. 1. On the Beautiful Side of a Romance. Can, Holger Czukay, Michael Karoli, Jaki Liebezeit, Malcolm Mooney, Irmin Schmidt.
Rite Time is a music studio album recording by CAN (e Rock) released in 1989 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Can - Rite Time - Lp Vinyl Record Spoon Records. Rite Time Reissued Mute .
Can. Released October 1989. 1K. Rite Time Tracklist. On The Beautiful Side Of A Romance Lyrics. Ask us a question about this album. Top Rite Time scholars. Producers Holger Czukay & Michael Karoli. Writers Holger Czukay, Irmin Schmidt, Jaki Liebezeit & 2 more. Anthology 1968-1993 (25 Years). Show all albums by Can. Home.
Band Name Can. Album Name Rite Time. Released date October 1989. Music StyleKrautrock. Members owning this album3. 2. The Withoutlaw Man.
|1||On The Beautiful Side Of A Romance||7:27|
|2||The Withoutlaw Man||4:18|
|3||Below This Level (Patient's Song)||3:44|
|4||Movin' Right Along||3:28|
|5||Like A New Child||7:36|
|7||Give The Drummer Some||6:47|
|8||In The Distance Lies The Future||4:00|
- Artwork – Werner O. Richter*
- Bass, Guitar, Chorus, Organ [Pocket] – Michael Karoli
- Drums, Percussion – Jaki Liebezeit
- French Horn, Synthesizer, Bass, Performer [Dictaphone] – Holger Czukay
- Keyboards, Performer [Kimbele] – Irmin Schmidt
- Mastered By – Andreas Torkler
- Mixed By – Holger Czukay, Michael Karoli, René Tinner
- Photography By [Back Cover Photos] – Alfred Steffen
- Producer – Holger Czukay, Michael Karoli
- Recorded By – Patrick Jauneaud
- Technician [Remaster Assistant] – Holger Czukay, Irmin Schmidt, Jono Podmore
- Vocals – Malcolm Mooney
- Written-By – Can
NotesRecorded December 1986 at Outer Space Studio - Nice, France.
Mixed 1988 at CAN-Studio Weilerswist, Germany.
Edited 1989 in Holger's Lab for degenerated music Cologne, Germany.
Total Playing Time: 41:51
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (UPC): 0 094636 076928
- Barcode (Scanned): 094636076928
- Barcode (Scanned): 5051011398728
- Matrix / Runout: 51769208/SPOONSA29 21
|838 883-1||Can||Rite Time (LP, Album)||Mercury||838 883-1||Europe||1989|
|none||Can||Rite Time (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||G. & P. Essential Music||none||Russia||Unknown|
|9320-2, SPOONSA29||Can||Rite Time (SACD, Hybrid, Album, RE, RM)||Mute, Spoon Records||9320-2, SPOONSA29||US||2006|
|CDSPOON29, 5099930156326||Can||Rite Time (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Spoon Records, Mute, The Grey Area||CDSPOON29, 5099930156326||Europe||Unknown|
|838 883-2||Can||Rite Time (CD, Album)||Mercury||838 883-2||Germany||1989|