Territory is the third full-length studio album by Canadian indie rock band Two Hours Traffic, and the follow-up to their Polaris Prize-nominated Little Jabs. It was released on September 8, 2009 on Bumstead Records. The album was produced by Joel Plaskett. The band toured Canada in September and October 2009 in support of the album. The Georgia Straight called it a "gorgeous and defiantly old-fashioned album".
Two Hours Traffic - Territory 2:57. Two Hours Traffic Wicked Side 2:46. SalParadice, michael c, stickfiguredistro.
Artist: Two Hours Traffic. Previously on NewAlbumReleases. net: March 3, 2013 - Two Hours Traffic – Foolish Blood (2013).
1. Noisemaker Lyrics. 2. Wicked Side Lyrics. 4. Weightless One Lyrics.
Studio album by Two Hours Traffic. September 8, 2009 Territory is the kind of album that elevates a promising band to a strong one, with signs of true greatness within easy reach. Backstage Vancouver. THT has come through in the clutc. f this doesn’t put them at the top of that hypothetical best young band list, they’re certainly in the conversation.
More albums from Two Hours Traffic: Foolish Blood by Two Hours Traffic. Little Jabs by Two Hours Traffic. View all albums . Territory.
|B5||Sing A Little Hymn|
- Manufactured By – Bumstead Records
- Marketed By – Bumstead Records
- Copyright (c) – Bumstead Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Two Hours Traffic Music
- Recorded At – Sonic Temple Studio
- Recorded At – Scotland Yard
- Recorded At – Secret Warehouse Studio
- Recorded At – Orange Studios
- Mixed At – Hipposonic Studios
- Mixed At – Scotland Yard
- Mastered At – Joao Carvalho Mastering
- Artwork – Alec O'Hanley, Genevieve Long
- Artwork [Assisted] – Molly Rankin, Rebecca Ford
- Bass, Vocals – Andrew MacDonald
- Drums, Percussion – Derek Ellis
- Engineer – Darren Van Niekerk, JP*
- Engineer [Assisted] – Kyle Andrus, Matt Fudge
- Engineer [Finishing Touches] – Erich Preston, Ian McGettigan
- French Horn – Anna Plaskett
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Alec O'Hanley
- Guitar, Percussion, Vocals – Joel Plaskett
- Layout – Jud Haynes
- Mastered By – J. Carvalho*
- Mixed By – Howard Redekopp (tracks: A1 to B4), JP* (tracks: B5)
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Brock McFarlane (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Music By ["I Did What I Could" Interlude] – Oscar Brand
- Producer – Joel Plaskett
- Vocals – Molly Rankin
- Vocals, Guitar – Liam Corcoran
- Words By ["I Did What I Could" Interlude] – Liam Corcoran
- Written-By – Two Hours Traffic
NotesFree digital download included
Recorded at Sonic Temple, Halifax and Scotland Yard, Dartmouth with finishing touches at the Secret Warehouse Studio, Toronto and Orange Studios, Toronto
Mixed at Hipposonic Studios, Vancouver except for "Sing A Little Hymn" mixed at Scotland Yard
Mastered at Joao Carvalho Mastering, Toronto
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 826811005610
- Matrix / Runout: BUM092V A Trutone NY Carl 7-09
- Matrix / Runout: BUM092V B Trutone NY Carl 7-09
|BUM092||Two Hours Traffic||Territory (CD, Album)||Bumstead Records||BUM092||Canada||2009|