Complete your Culture Club collection. Kissing To Be Clever (Cass, Album).
Kissing to Be Clever is the debut album by the English band Culture Club, released on 4 October 1982 in the United Kingdom. It includes Culture Club's international breakthrough hit single, "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me", which reached number one in the band's native UK and the Top 10 of many charts around the world. The album has reportedly sold over 5 million copies worldwide, including over 1 million in the US where it has been certified Platinum by the RIAA.
Kissing to Be Clever. Do You Really Want to Hurt Me is a song written and recorded by the British new wave band Culture Club. 10. Love Is Cold (You Were Never No Good) Lyrics. 226. 11. Murder Rap Trap Lyrics.
A couple of tracks were European dance hits, but the first "official" single, "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me," was a simple masterpiece, resonating with an ache that harked back to the classic torch songs of yesteryear
Culture Club - I'm Afraid Of Me (Remix) (03:17, 320Kb/s). Culture Club - Kissing To Be Clever (1982). Kissing To Be Clever (1982) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Kissing To Be Clever (1982).
Listen free to Culture Club – Kissing To Be Clever (White Boy (Dance Mix), You Know I'm Not Crazy and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Kissing To Be Clever is the debut album by Culture Club. Originally released in 1982, it immediately put the band on the musical map. Turning the flamboyant Boy George into a star, the Soulful Pop outing incorporated elements of Pop, Rock, New Wave, Dance and Caribbean rhythms and sprouted several international hit songs. 1. White Boy (Dance Mix) 2. You Know I'm Not Crazy 3. I'll Tumble 4 Ya 4. Take Control 5. Love Twist. Side B. Boy, Boy (I'm The Boy) 2. I'm Afraid Of Me (Remix) 3. White Boys Can't Control It 4. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me. Kissing To Be Clever is the debut album by Culture Club. Reissued, Extra Tracks, Remastered. Kissing To Be Clever. Against the cynical, post-punk backdrop of the early Thatcher and Reagan era, Culture Club's debut release Kissing to Be Clever was as refreshing as a scoop of gelato in a heatwave. These were the innocent days when Boy George could still declare he'd rather "have a cup of tea than sex," well before he hurtled to the brink of near self-destruction.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
Vocals [Additional] – Helen Terry
|A2||I'm Afraid Of Me (Remix)|
|A3||You Know I'm Not Crazy|
|A4||I'll Tumble 4 Ya|
Featuring – Captain Crucial
|B1||Time (Clock Of The Heart)|
|B2||White Boy (Dance Mix)|
|B3||Boy, Boy (I'm The Boy)|
|B4||White Boys Can't Control It|
- Manufactured By – Rodven Discos
- Distributed By – Love Records LR C.A.
- Artwork [Culture Club Logo] – Jik Graham, Nick Egan
- Artwork [Symbols Courtesy Of] – Sue Clowes
- Backing Vocals – Colin Campsie, Denise Spooner, Phil Pickett
- Bass, Other [Heavy Culture] – Michael Craig
- Design [Cover], Typography – Jik Graham
- Drums, Percussion, Drum Programming [Linn] – Jon Moss
- Engineer [Assistant] – Gordon Milne
- Guitar [Guitars], Keyboards, Piano, Sitar [Electric] – Roy Hay
- Keyboards [Additional] – Phil Pickett
- Mixed By – Jon Moss (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5), Steve Levine (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Other [Make Up] – Boy George, Kitty
- Photography By [Live Shot] – Andy Phillips
- Photography By [Photos And Toning] – Mark Lebon
- Producer, Engineer – Steve Levine
- Saxophone, Flute, Harmonica – Nick Payne*
- Synthesizer [Synclavier Ii Played By], Programmed By [Synclavier Ii] – Keith Miller
- Toasting [Talkover Dub Star] – Captain Crucial
- Typography [Typesetting] – Montage
- Vocals – Boy George
- Written-By, Performer, Instruments – Culture Club
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Depósito Legal: nb-84-0309
|V 2232, V2232||Culture Club||Kissing To Be Clever (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||V 2232, V2232||UK||1982|
|UICY-25450||Culture Club||Kissing To Be Clever (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Virgin||UICY-25450||Japan||2015|
|46 290 3||Culture Club||Kissing To Be Clever (LP, Album, Club)||Virgin||46 290 3||Germany||1982|
|VJD-28067||Culture Club||Kissing To Be Clever (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin Japan||VJD-28067||Japan||1988|
|V 2232, V2232||Culture Club||Kissing To Be Clever (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||V 2232, V2232||Australia||1982|