Black Gold album bestography. Higher ranked This album (90,480th) Lower ranked -Rush-. Listen to Rush on YouTube. BLACK GOLD RUSH Full Film! williston North Dakota. No tracks have been rated on this album yet.
Gold Rush is I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business' third full-length studio album. The album was released independently without a label by Ace Enders. Enders was able to fund Gold Rush by accepting donations from his fans. Approximately 50 songs were written for the album. After deciding which tracks to record for the album, Enders recorded and mastered the album in less than two weeks. Complications" - 3:52. Had to Be There" - 3:37.
Black Gold album Rush. Listen to the songs from album Rush.
com/Black Hills Gold. Gold Rush is I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business' third full-length studio album.
Greatest hits album by Rush. The compilation is a repackaging of the two 1997 Rush compilation albums Retrospective I and Retrospective II, with the exception of the track "Something for Nothing", which is replaced by "Working Man". Disc 1. Disc 2. 2 Track Origins.
Black Gold Is a Shining Find! By Seventeen Magazine. If you dig Death Cab for Cutie or Coldplay, then you should definitely give Black Gold a listen. The Brooklyn-based indie band formed in early 2006, with Eric Ronick singing lead and playing the keyboards while Than Luu covers drums, guitar, other percussion and back-up vocals. They recently rocked out at All Points West in New Jersey and will be touring the UK in September.
|2||Plans & Reveries|
|4||What You Did|
|11||After The Flood|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Red Bull Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Red Bull Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – RED Distribution, LLC
- Recorded At – Red Bull Studios, Los Angeles, CA
- Mastered At – R.E.M. Sound
- A&R – Meredith Chinn
- Bass – Benji Lysaght (tracks: 10)
- Bass, Bass [Synth] – Eugene* (tracks: 2 to 10)
- Cello – Cameron Stone (tracks: 10), Gretta Cohn (tracks: 1, 2)
- Design [CD/logo] – Jadon Ulrich, Joey Lynch
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Drum Programming, Backing Vocals – Than Luu
- Engineer – Stedman*
- Flute – Meredith Chinn (tracks: 10)
- Guitar [Skank], Guitar [Honky Tonk outro] – Evan Patrick (tracks: 2, 8)
- Lead Guitar – Matt Dublin* (tracks: 5)
- Lead Guitar, Guitar – Benji Lysaght (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 9)
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar, Backing Vocals – Alistair Paxton (tracks: 10)
- Lead Vocals, Baby Grand Piano, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Theremin, Bass, Upright Piano, Programmed By [Synth], Organ [Pump], Organ [B-3], Grand Piano, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Eric Ronick
- Management – Jacob Feinberg-Pyne, Juan Carrera
- Mastered By – Michael Sarsfield
- Mixed By – Eric "Stedman" Stenman* (tracks: 2)
- Mixed By [Consultant] – Jacob Feinberg-Pyne
- Performer [Black Gold is] – Eric Ronick, Than Luu
- Photography By – Than*
- Producer, Mixed By – Eric Ronick, Than Luu, Vincenzo LoRusso
- Vocals [Guest] – Brendon Urie (tracks: 2)
- Written-By – Eugene* (tracks: 3), Eric* (tracks: 1 to 11), Than* (tracks: 1 to 11)
NotesPackaged in a printed cardboard sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 44942 01002 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 844942010020
|BGRUSH||Black Gold||Rush (CD, Album, Promo)||Red Bull Records||BGRUSH||US||2009|
|RBR1022||Black Gold||Rush (CD, Album, Dig)||Red Bull Records||RBR1022||US||2009|
|RBR1003||Black Gold||Rush (LP, Album, 180)||Red Bull Records||RBR1003||US||2009|