Loudness (5). Loud 'N' Raw (CD, Album). Loudness (5). Loud 'N' Raw (CD, Album, RE). Wounded Bird Records.
Loud 'n' Raw is the fourth live album by the Japanese band Loudness. It was released in 1995 only in Japan. Speed King" is a cover of the Deep Purple's song from the album Deep Purple in Rock. Desperation Desecration" (Akira Takasaki, Masaki Yamada, Stephan Galfas) - 7:12. Pray for the Dead" (Takasaki, Yamada, Jody Gray) - 5:02. Down 'n' Dirty" (Takasaki, Mike Vescera) - 7:28. 222" (Takasaki) - 3:10. Eyes of a Child" (Takasaki, Yamada, Galfas) - 12:57.
Loud 'n' Raw. Loudness. Release date: June 10th, 1995. Catalog ID: WPC6-8126. Reissued in the US by Wounded Bird, August 25th, 2005 (cat. WOU 1173). Recording information
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Photo of Loudness - Loud 'N' Raw. More albums of Loudness : Eve To Dawn.
Loudness live album in their middle age featuring Naoto Shibata(Anthem) on Bass after Taiji departure. Loudness - Loud 'n' Raw. 01. Desperation,Desecration. 02. Pray For The Dead.
Features Song Lyrics for Loudness's Loud 'n' Raw album. Loudness - Loud 'n' Raw Album Lyrics. Loudness Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Songs start at USD . 9. Released: 25 Feb 1992. 1995 warner music japan inc. More By Loudness.
|2||Pray For The Dead||5:02|
|3||Down 'N' Dirty||7:29|
|5||Eyes Of A Child||12:57|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Recorded At – Liquid Room
- Recorded At – Nagoya Bottom Line
- Recorded At – Osaka W'Ohol
- Recorded At – Penny Lane 24
- Mixed At – Warner Music Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Warner Music Recording Studio
- A&R – Akihiko "Jeff" Sato
- Arranged By – Loudness
- Bass – Naoto Shibata
- Design [Art Design] – Atsuko "Jerry" Furukawa*
- Drums – Hiro Honma
- Guitar – Akira Takasaki
- Lighting – Minoru Sakurai
- Management – Kaz Sumida*
- Mastered By – Ryuichi Tanaka
- Music By – Akira Takasaki (tracks: 1 to 7, 9)
- Performer – Loudness
- Photography By – Masashi Maruyama
- Recorded By – Kaz Sumida*, Nobuyoshi Araki
- Technician [Drum, Bass Tech] – Takahiko Okudaira
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Tatsuo Kotake
- Vocals – Masaki Yamada
- Words By – Jody Gray (tracks: 2), Masaki Yamada (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7), Mike Vescera* (tracks: 3), Minoru Niihara (tracks: 9), Stephan Galfas (tracks: 1, 5 to 7)
- Written-By – Gillan* (tracks: 8), Paice* (tracks: 8), Lord* (tracks: 8), Blackmore* (tracks: 8), Glover* (tracks: 8)
NotesRecorded live in Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Sendai, Sapporo & Honk Kong, April 1995
1995.4.4 Tokyo Shinjuku Liquid Room
1995.4.6 Nagoya Bottom Line
1995.4.8 Osaka W'Ohol
1995.4.11 Tokyo Shinjuku Liquid Room
1995.4.18 Penny Lane24
1995.4.19 Penny Lane24
Mixed at Warner Music Japan Studio
Mastered at Warner Music Japan
℗1995 Warner Music Japan Inc., Warner Music Group, an AOL Time Warner Company.
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Music Japan Inc., Warner Music Group, an AOL Time Warner Company. Made in Japan
Issued with a 20 page booklet and a two-sided obi including the barcode.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 943674 032358
- Barcode (String): 4943674032358
- Matrix / Runout: WPCV-10173 1
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L275
|WPC6-8126||Loudness||Loud 'N' Raw (CD, Album)||WEA Japan||WPC6-8126||Japan||1995|
|063011682-4||Loudness||Loud 'N' Raw (Cass)||WEA||063011682-4||Malaysia||1995|
|WOU 1173||Loudness||Loud 'N' Raw (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 1173||US||2005|
|WPCL-12277||Loudness||Loud 'N' Raw (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Warner Music Japan||WPCL-12277||Japan||2015|