And This Is Ska! Label: Raj Records – rajcd15001. Format: CD, Compilation. Country: US. Released: 1995. Matrix, Runout: 132855-R1-5114-1 DISCTRONICS USA ∗∗RAJ∗∗.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Hot Hits (2) (catalog number HTS M 113). This album was released in 1999 year. Format of the release is. Cassette, Compilation. The album included the following session artists: Concept By. Roberto Fusar Poli.
First off, this two-disc, 36-track set isn't all ska, in fact, aside for some British ska revival sides, it isn't really much about ska at all, comprising instead mostly random rocksteady, early reggae, and even some dub selections, which makes for a pretty scattershot collection.
Record Store Day is the one day of the year when over 200 independent record shops all across the UK come together to celebrate their unique culture. Special vinyl releases are made exclusively for the day and many shops and cities host artist performances and events to mark the occasion. Thousands more shops celebrate the day around the globe in what’s become one of the biggest annual events on the music calendar. Seaga, who would later become Jamaica' s Prime Minister, also hosted this show at the Sombrero Club in Kingston, one of a handful of clubs where the pioneers of ska and rocksteady made their name.
The Original Bay Area SKA album! raj records This is ra. .and this is ska! Easily the finest SKA comp of the '90s and this is ska! showcases five of Northern California's finest ska bands and this is ska! Slow Gherkin Punch the Clown Filibuster Mars Villa Blind Spot. Punch the Clown the Offbeatniks the Lesdystics. Ska temple navigation. temple revival disciples guestbook.
This Is Ska. "Please retry". Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist - Artist (Sample).
|1||–Slow Gherkin||Thumbs Down To Generation X|
|2||–Slow Gherkin||Este Toro|
|3||–Slow Gherkin||Meat Dance|
|5||–Filibuster||Bad To Worse|
|6||–Filibuster||Come Get Your Licks|
|7||–Punch The Clown||Our Vines Have Tender Grapes|
|8||–Punch The Clown||Sweaty Betty|
|9||–Punch The Clown||Wise Guy|
|10||–Mars Villa||She She She|
|11||–Mars Villa||Baby It's You|
|12||–Mars Villa||Till The Moon|
|13||–Blind Spot*||Out Of Time|
|15||–Blind Spot*||As Far As Theives Go|
- Mastered At – Enharmonik Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Join Or Die
- Copyright (c) – Join Or Die
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – City Of Dread Empire
- Copyright (c) – City Of Dread Empire
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Punch Productions
- Copyright (c) – Punch Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mars Villa Music
- Copyright (c) – Mars Villa Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blind Spot Music
- Copyright (c) – Blind Spot Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Raj Records
- Copyright (c) – Raj Records
- Pressed By – Disctronics USA
- Compilation Producer – Kevin M. Newby, Richard A. Rocklewitz
- Mastered By – Eric Broyhill
- Producer – Blind Spot* (tracks: 13 to 15), Don Budd (tracks: 1 to 3), Filibuster (tracks: 4 to 6), Mars Villa (tracks: 10 to 12), Punch The Clown (tracks: 7 to 9), Rob Pratt (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Songwriter – Blind Spot* (tracks: 13 to 15), Filibuster (tracks: 4 to 6), M. Groesbeck* (tracks: 8), Mars Villa (tracks: 10 to 12), Punch The Clown (tracks: 7, 9), Slow Gherkin (tracks: 1 to 3)
Notes"A Northern California Ska Compilation"
Mastered at Enharmonik Studios
℗ & © 1995 Join or Die Records
℗ & © 1995 City of Dread Empire
Punch The Clown:
℗ & © 1994 Punch Productions
℗ & © 1995 Mars Villa Music
℗ & © 1995 Blind Spot Music
℗ & © 1995 raj records. Printed In The U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 132855-R1-5114-1 DISCTRONICS USA ∗∗RAJ∗∗