Two Sides to Every Story is a 1977 album by American singer-songwriter Gene Clark. The album was Clark's first release since his 1974 album No Other. Notable tracks include "In the Pines" (traditional), "Kansas City Southern" and "Hear the Wind", both written by Clark, and "Give My Love to Marie", a song written by James Talley that tells the story of a dying coal miner.
Complete your Gene Clark collection. At this time, there have now been three CD issues of Two Sides To Every Story. This version sounds pretty close to the original vinyl and if that's what you want then this'll do.
2394 176. Gene Clark. Two Sides To Every Story (LP, Album).
Gene Clark's 1974 album No Other has come to be seen as a masterpiece in the decades after its release, but that was hardly the consensus at the time, and the album's considerable production cost and negligible sales quickly made Clark persona non grata in the music business.
Two Sides to Every Story Tracklist. 1. Home Run King Lyrics.
Listen free to Gene Clark – Two Sides To Every Story (Home Run King, Lonely Saturday and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Artists Gene Clark Two Sides to Every Story. Two Sides to Every Story Gene Clark. Two Sides to Every Story. This album has an average beat per minute of 108 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 106/114 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Two Sides to Every Story.
|A1||Home Run King||2:57|
|A3||In The Pines||4:22|
|A4||Kansas City Southern||4:38|
|A5||Give My Love To Marie||6:05|
|B3||Hear The Wind||3:06|
- Mastered At – d2 Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – The Mastering Lab
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Campbell
- Art Direction – Ed Caraeff, Steve Stanley
- Backing Vocals – Emmylou Harris (tracks: A1, B1)
- Banjo – Doug Dillard
- Bass – Jim Fielder
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Birdie Breeze
- Design – David Larkham
- Drums – Sammy Creason
- Fiddle – Byron Berline
- Guitar – Jeffrey Baxter*, Jerry McGee
- Keyboards – Michael Utley
- Liner Notes – John Einarson
- Liner Notes [Contributions] – George Baer Wallace, Sheryl Farber, Tom Sandford
- Mastered By – Dan Hersch
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – Doug Sax, Robert Hadley
- Other [Deluxe Packagin By] – MPS
- Other [Legal Representation] – Paul Sommerstein
- Other [Publicity] – Shore Fire Media
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Al Perkins
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff, Murray Neitlich
- Producer – Thomas Jefferson Kaye*
- Recorded By – Joel Soifer*
- Reissue Producer – George Baer Wallace, J.D. Martignon
- Remix – Roger "The Immortal" Nichols*
- Supervised By [Editorial Supervision] – Sheryl Farber
- Technician [Tape Transfers] – John Strother
NotesFirst pressing, 180g, numbered edition of 5000 copies.
Download card for MP3s of the album.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 6 4144410321 8
- Matrix / Runout: HMRLP02-A-RE5 IT'S A MENDOCINO TAN
- Matrix / Runout: HMRLP02-B-RE5
|RS-1-3011, 2394 176||Gene Clark||Two Sides To Every Story (LP, Album)||RSO, RSO||RS-1-3011, 2394 176||US||1977|
|2394 176||Gene Clark||Two Sides To Every Story (LP, Album)||RSO||2394 176||France||1977|
|2394176||Gene Clark||Two Sides To Every Story (LP, Album)||RSO||2394176||Spain||1977|
|RS-1-3011, 2394 176||Gene Clark||Two Sides To Every Story (LP, Album, CP)||RSO, RSO||RS-1-3011, 2394 176||US||1977|
|2394 176||Gene Clark||Two Sides To Every Story (LP, Album)||RSO||2394 176||Australia||1977|