Headcrash (2) – Overdose On Tradition. Genre: Electronic, Rock. Style: Funk Metal, Electro. Headcrash (2). Overdose On Tradition (CD, Album).
Find a Headcrash (2) - Overdose On Tradition first pressing or reissue. Complete your Headcrash (2) collection. Preproduction & arrangements by HeadCrash at Magic Mushroom, Bit Bites Brain, Pirmasens/Germany. All programming on Cubase, Steinberg. Except "Poaching Clean Water" published by ICM/Hanseatic & MegaBite/Hanseatic.
Listen free to Headcrash – Overdose On Tradition (Plugged In, Imitation Of Life and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
ALBUM, TITLE: Overdose on Tradition. Release year, date: 1995. FILE FORMAT: FLAC, (tracks . ue). You can download the torrent file on the top of the page. Look for more music Headcrash. Music styles and genres.
Overdose on Tradition. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Overdose On Tradition.
HeadCrash - Overdose On Tradition MetalMetal. Release source: CD. Year: 1995. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Headcrash - Imitation of Life.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Imitation Of Life
Harmonica – Ulrich FrankeKeyboards – Tom Melling
Bass – Jonathan BurnsideBongos – Rory Burnside
|5||Poaching Clean Water
Bass – Jonathan BurnsideWritten-By – H. Meyszner*, N. Bertold*, S. Cooper*, U. Franke*
Bass – Jonathan Burnside
|9||King Of The Chrome
Keyboards – Tom Melling
Voice – Mark Pistel
|13||The Sell-Out Daze|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EastWest Records GmbH
- Copyright (c) – EastWest Records GmbH
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- A&R – Sabina Schadhauser, Wolfgang Johanssen
- Drums, Percussion [Percussion Programming] – Nico Berthold
- Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals – Herwig Meyszner, Roger Ingenthron
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Mixed By, Programmed By [All Programming On Cubase / Steinberg], Sampler – Ulrich Franke
- Mastered By – Tom Baxter
- Producer [Preproduction], Arranged By [Arrangements] – HeadCrash
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Jonathan Burnside
- Vocals, Sampler – Allen Wright , Shane Cooper
- Written-By – HeadCrash (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 14)
NotesRecorded at Razor's Edge, San Francisco July - September 1995.
Mastered at Future Disc, Los Angeles.
Preproduction & arrangements at Magic Mushroom, Bit Bites Brain, Pirmasens/Germany.
All songs published by edition Colaps! Sony Music Publishing. Except "Poaching Clean Water" published by ICM/Hanseatic & MegaBite/Hanseatic.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 06301 22022 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 706301220221
- Mastering SID Code: L011
- Matrix / Runout: 063012201-2 WME
- Label Code: LC 9157
- Other (Distribution Code): CA 851
|77041||Headcrash||Overdose On Tradition (CD, Album)||Discovery Records||77041||US||1995|