Toshi Ichiyanagi: Sapporo Eye Music. Listen on Apple Music.
Eye Music Toshi Ichiyanagi: Sapporo. Give Your Opinion on Toshi Ichiyanagi: Sapporo. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Toshi Ichiyanagi (一柳 慧. Ichiyanagi Toshi, born 4 February 1933) is a Japanese composer and pianist. Ichiyanagi was born in Kobe. He studied with Tomojirō Ikenouchi, Kishio Hirao, and John Cage. One of his most notable works is the 1960 composition Kaiki, which combined Japanese instruments, shō and koto, and western instruments, harmonica and saxophone. Another work, Distance (1961), required the performers to play from a distance of three meters from their instruments.
Toshi Ichiyanagi - Music for Tinguely (1963). Kaori Kimura, Toshi Ichiyanagi - Two Existence. Toshi Ichiyanagi - Music for Piano (1962). Toshi Ichiyanagi - Appearance (1967). Toshi Ichiyanagi - Situation: for biwa, koto, violin, double bass, piano and multiplier (1966). Toshi Ichiyanagi - Composition II for 2 Pianos (1962). Toshi Ichiyanagi - Music for Living Space (1969). Пауль Хиндемит (1895–1963) - Kammermusik № 7 'Concerto for organ and chamber orchestra' - III. Bob Dylan - Percy's Song (Live, 1963). Esta soy yo (2016, complete album, SPANISH). Nordic Flora Series Pt. 3: Gore - Tex City.
Songs from Toshi Ichiyanagi: Sapporo by Eye Music. Free download and listen Toshi Ichiyanagi: Sapporo. Toshi Ichiyanagi: Sapporo. Tracks count: 1. Views: 0. Eye Music - Sapporo 50:45. The New Dawn - Eye Music, Matthew Schellenberg.
Toshi Ichiyanagi (一柳慧 Ichiyanagi Toshi, born 4 February 1933, Kobe, Japan) is a Japanese composer of avant-garde music. One of his most notable works is the 1960 composition, Kaiki, which combined Japanese instruments, sho and koto, and western instruments, harmonica and saxophone. Another work Distance (1961) requires the performers to play from a distance of three meters from their instruments. Anima 7 (1964) states that chosen action should be performed "as slowly as possible.
- Recorded At – Jack Straw Productions
- Designed At – Mess Media, Berlin
- Printed By – Das Druckhaus, Korschenbroich
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Edition Wandelweiser GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Edition Wandelweiser GmbH
- Pressed By – www.discpartner.de – DISC10779
- Acoustic Guitar, Performer [Uncut Nail, Contact Microphone, Psaltery Bow, Light Bulb, Spring, Umeboshi Pit, Shell, Resin, Glass, Marble, Button, Glass Fuses], Electronics [Ring Modulator], Singing Bowls, Bells [Telephone] – Eric Lanzillotta
- Cello – Jay Hamilton
- Dilruba, Erhu, Harmonium – Michael Shannon*
- Electric Guitar, E-Bow – David Stanford
- Engineer – Doug Haire
- Executive-Producer, Liner Notes – Antoine Beuger
- Flute, Flute [Two Fue] – Esther Sugai
- Harp [Prepared Wire-Strung], Electronics [iPhone Oscillator] – Robert J Kirkpatrick
- Khene [Khaen], Lute [Yueqin], Autoharp – Jonathan Way
- Layout – Daniel Bechem
- Mixed By [Mixing] – Carl Lierman, David Stanford, Doug Haire, Michael Shannon*
- Synthesizer [Analog] – Carl Lierman
- Synthesizer [Korg DS-10], Monochord, Performer [Rocks, Kitchen Faucets], Voice – Dave Knott
- Tom Tom [Air Pressure Tom], Snare [Prepared], Cymbal [Cymbal Tree], Shaker – Dean Moore
- Trombone – Stuart Dempster
NotesComposed in 1963.
Studio time provided by the 2010 Jack Straw Artist Support Program.
Recorded November 28, 2010.
Comes in cardboard fold-out sleeve.
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 011778 040972
- Label Code: LC 02174
- Matrix / Runout: DISC10779 www.discpartner.de
- ISRC: DE-G72-18001 01
- Rights Society: GEMA