Ooh, La, La is the debut and only studio album by American singer, Suzi Lane, released in 1979 through Elektra Records. Ooh, La, La" (Chris Bennett, Giorgio Moroder, Harold Faltermeyer). Givin' It Up" (Bennett, Faltermeyer). No One Home in the City" (Bennett, Faltermeyer). Harmony" (Geoff Bastow, Moroder, Pete Bellotte). Morning, Noon and Night" (Bellotte, Moroder). Free Me" (Bellotte, Moroder). Harmony (12" version) (Bastow, Moroder, Bellotte).
Complete your Suzi Lane collection. Ooh, La, La (8-Trk, Album). Elektra/Asylum Records. ELK 52 162. Suzi Lane. Ooh, La, La (LP, Album).
Suzi Lane - Ooh, La, La (1979). Songs in album Suzi Lane - Ooh, La, La (1979).
Ooh, La, La is the debut and only studio album by American singer, Suzi Lane, released in 1979 through Elektra Records. Ooh, La, La Q&A. Producer Giorgio Moroder. Strings Fritz Sonnleitner. Backing Vocals Yvonne Lewis, Gloria Weems & Suzi Lane. Piano & Synth Harold Faltermeyer.
Features Song Lyrics for Suzi Lane's Ooh, La, La album. Suzi Lane - Ooh, La, La Album Lyrics. 2. Givin' It Up Lyrics.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Elektra (catalog number 6E-207 SP). This album was released in 1979 year. US. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Art Direction.
ALBUM, TITLE: Ooh, La, La. RELEASE YEAR, DATE: 2013 (Originally released 1979). April 2013, 9:59 for CD Suzi Lane/Ooh, La, La. Used drive : TSSTcorp DVD-WBD TS-LB23D Adapter: 2 ID: 3 Read mode : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache Read offset correction : 6 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : Yes. Used output format : Internal WAV Routines 4. 00 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo. Other options : Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000. Range status and errors Selected range Filename C:imagesuzi lane - ooh la la.
|A1||Ooh, La, La||7:40|
|A2||Givin' It Up||3:58|
|A3||No One Home In The City||5:03|
|B2||Morning, Noon And Night||4:53|
- Manufactured By – Grabaciones Mundiales C.A.
- Arranged By, Engineer [Mixing, Recording], Piano, Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – Harold Faltermeyer
- Backing Vocals [Uncredited] – Gloria Weems, Suzi Lane, Yvonne Lewis
- Bass [Guitar] – Les Hurdle
- Drums, Percussion – Keith Forsey
- Engineer [Assistant] – Carolyn Tapp, Steven D. Smith
- Engineer [Mixing, Recording] – Juergen Koppers*
- Guitar [Guitars] – Dino Solera's Brass Section, Moll*, Matz Bjoerklund*
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Other [Management By] – Litex Management A.G.
- Producer – Giorgio Moroder
- Producer [Assistant] – Laurie Kanner
- Strings – Fritz Sonnleitner
- Written-By – Bennett* (tracks: A1 to A3), Bastow* (tracks: B1), Moroder* (tracks: A1, B1 to B3), Faltermeyer* (tracks: A1 to A3), Bellotte* (tracks: B1 to B3)
|200 829||Suzi Lane||Ooh, La, La (LP, Album)||Oasis||200 829||Germany||1979|
|ELK 52 162||Suzi Lane||Ooh, La, La (LP, Album)||Elektra||ELK 52 162||Netherlands||1979|
|6E-207||Suzi Lane||Ooh, La, La (LP, Album, P/Mixed, Promo)||Elektra||6E-207||US||1979|
|Q6E-207||Suzi Lane||Ooh, La, La (LP, Album)||Elektra||Q6E-207||Canada||1979|
|6E-207 (AR)||Suzi Lane||Ooh, La, La (LP, Album)||Elektra||6E-207 (AR)||US||1979|