1. We Are Family 2000 (Family Mix). 2. We Are Family 2000 (Urban Mix). 4. How We Do. Featuring – Funkadelic. Distributed by Ground Level Distribution. Matrix, Runout: A905242C FC-FAMILY2000, FATCAT PRODUCTION OPTIMAX-CA. Mastering SID Code: IFPI 7D1A.
CD - Code Green Records Overview .
TRIG "We Are Family 2000" (Video). Trig - We Are From . J-Sw!ft Mix) 1999 G-Funk Inland Empire. Co Signing Stretch Money & Cash Family Records. My Greatest Hits: Hip Hop eJay 2000. BDK RLNTLSMNDZ produced by Marley Marl. The "Rhodes" that lead you home.
Funkadelic is the debut album by the American funk band Funkadelic, released in 1970 on Westbound Records. The album showcases a strong bass and rhythm section, as well as lengthy jam sessions, future trademarks of the band. The album contains two remakes of songs from The Parliaments, an earlier band featuring George Clinton: "I'll Bet You" and "Good Old Music".
Sly and the Family Stone 7. One Nation Under A Groove - Funkadelic 8. Curtis - Curtis Mayfield 9. Fulfillingness' First Finale - Stevie Wonder 10. Maggot Brain - Funkadelic 11. Sex Machine - James Brown 12. Shaft - Isaac Hayes 13. Head Hunters - Herbie Hancock 14. Fresh - Sly and the Family Stone 15. On The Corner - Miles Davis 16. Zombie - Fela Anikulapo Kuti and Afrika 70 1. Express 45. Kool and the Gang - Kool and the Gang 46.
Count: 1. Views: 2. We Are Family tracks.
Style: rap. Album year: 2000. Tracks count: 1. Trig - We Are Family 04:09. All for You - Trig, WouldChucc.
We Are Family (album). Studio album by Sister Sledge. 1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. His parents and step-father were all Beat-niks, and heavy heroin users throughout his childhood, king, Betty Wright, Earl Lewis and the Channels, Parliament Funkadelic, and many other legendary R&B artists. Chic (SHEEK; currently Chic featuring Nile Rodgers) is an American band that was organized during 1976 by guitaris. hic performing at GuilFest 2012. Rodgers and Barnes onstage in 2013.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||We Are Family 2000 (Family Mix)||4:27|
|2||We Are Family 2000 (Urban Mix)||4:27|
|3||We Are From I.E. (J-Sw!ft Mix)
Remix – J-Sw!ft*
|4||How We Do
Featuring – Funkadelic
|5||How We Do (Extended Mix)
Featuring – Funkadelic, Wise
- Copyright (c) – Code Green Records
- Copyright (c) – Tálon Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Code Green Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tálon Records
- Distributed By – Ground Level Distribution
- Pressed By – Optimax
- Produced For – Tálon Records
- Recorded At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Mixed At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Mastered At – MCA Music Media Studios
- Published By – Bernard's Other Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – "Hollywood" Hodges
- Bass – Deon "Con Man" Estes*
- Congas – Jeff "Beatnick" Harris
- Design [Cover Design] – David Escobar
- Executive-Producer – Tim Dewitt
- Featuring – Funkadelic
- Keyboards – Steve "The Professor" Hwes
- Management [Executive Godfather] – Russ Regan
- Management [Trig Is Managed By] – Infinity Personal Management
- Mastered By – Eric Labson*
- Producer [Additional Production By] – Joe Long, Josh Kessler
- Producer [Musical Production By] – Tálon
- Producer [Remix Producer] – J-Sw!ft*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Aaron Conner*
- Written-By [All Vocals Written By] – Trig
Notes"We Are Family" published by Bernard S Other Music (BMI) / Sony/ATV Songs LLC (BMI).
"How We Do" published by Bridgeport Music (BMI).
Musical production for Tálon Records. Recorded and mixed at Artisan Sound Recorders. Mastered at MCA Music Media Studios.
©℗ 1999 Code Green Records / Tálon Records. Distributed by Ground Level Distribution.
Funkadelic has a 'featuring' credit on the front cover, however they only appear on "How We Do".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 694045000127
- Matrix / Runout: A905242C FC-FAMILY2000 / FATCAT PRODUCTION OPTIMAX-CA.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI 7D1A