It was first released on 27 August 2001 in the United Kingdom by London Records and on 16 October 2001 in the United States by Reprise Records. It was the band's first studio album in eight years, following 1993's Republic, and was their last to feature their classic lineup. Peter Hook said of the album's title "The title of the album is Get Ready so it could mean anything or nothing.
Авторы текста и музыки. Peter Hook, Gillian Gilbert, Bernard Sumner, Stephen Morris. WMG (от лица компании "London Records"); CMRRA, Warner Chappell, ASCAP, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, UMPI, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (3). Композиция. Turn My Way. Исполнитель.
Get Ready (Acetate, LP, Album). Metropolis Mastering. Get Ready (CD, Album).
Released August 27, 2001. 3. Turn My Way (Ft. Billy Corgan) Lyrics. Featuring Billy Corgan.
Get Ready, the band's seventh album, finds them as able as ever, playing as though they'd never been gone, and offering their most organic album in ages. The surprising thing about much of this album, though, is how much it rocks. Nonetheless, it's hard to deny Peter Hook's amazing bass leads and the song's hook-laden chorus.
GetReady - could refer to one of the following: Get Ready ( The Temptations song ), a 1966 hit for The Temptations, later covered as a 1969 hit for Rare Earth.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Engineer [Assistant] – Matt FieldsEngineer, Technician [Pro-tools] – Jan "Stan" KybertMixed By – Mark "Spike" Stent*
|2||60 Miles An Hour||4:34|
|3||Turn My Way
Vocals [Special Guest Vocals] – Billy Corgan
|7||Rock The Shack
Engineer – Rob KirwanGuitar – Andrew InnesMixed By [Assistant] – Owen MulcahyProducer – New OrderProducer [Additional], Mixed By – FloodVocals [Guest Vocals] – Bobby Gillespie
|8||Someone Like You||5:42|
Engineer [Mix] – Paul 'P-Dub' WaltonMixed By – Mark "Spike" Stent*Producer [Mix Pre Production Assistant] – David Treahearn, Matt FieldsTechnician [Pro-tools], Producer [Mix Pre Production] – Jan "Stan" Kybert
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Simon HaleEngineer – Rob KirwanProducer [Additional] – Bernard Sumner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Mixed At – Pulse Studios, Dublin
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Art Direction [Cover] – Peter Saville
- Backing Vocals – Dawn Zee (tracks: 1, 9, 10)
- Engineer – Andrew Robinson*, Bruno Ellingham
- Engineer [Mix] – Adrian Bushby (tracks: 2 to 6, 8, 10)
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Steve Osborne (tracks: 2 to 6, 8, 10)
- Photography By – Juergen Teller
- Producer – Steve Osborne (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Programmed By – Pete Davis (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Technician [Studio Assistant At Real World] – Marco Migliari
- Technician [Studio Assistant At Rockfield] – Bruno Ellingham
- Technician [Studio Assistant At Sarm Hook End] – Tom Hannen
- Written-By – New Order
NotesIn memory of Rob Gretton.
Mixed at Pulse Studios Ireland.
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering.
Credited as "with thanks to Coco", the cover model is a German actress Nicolette Krebitz.
℗ 2001 London Records 90 Ltd.
© 2001 London Records 90 Ltd.
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Music Australia.
Original jewel-case has the Digital Audio Technologies Australia logo moulding on reverse.
Sticker on front cover of Jewel Case: "New Order Get Ready. 'No-one does head drilling beats like them. - they're New Order and they rock hard' - The Face. 'A defiant answer to those who might have said New order are past it' - NME"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 325583 013034
- Matrix / Runout: [Digital Audio Technologies Australia logo] D.A.T.A. IFPIL 311 8573896212 A E4
- Mastering SID Code: IFPIL 311
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661
- Label Code: LC 00253
- Rights Society (UK): GEMA/MCPS
- Rights Society (Europe): GEMA/BIEM
|8573896211||New Order||Get Ready (LP, Album)||London Records||8573896211||UK & Europe||2001|
|9 89621-2||New Order||Get Ready (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 89621-2||US||2001|
|none||New Order||Get Ready (CDr, Album, Promo)||London Records||none||UK||2001|
|PROP05229||New Order||Get Ready (CD, Album, Promo)||London Records||PROP05229||Germany||2001|
|8573896212, 8573 89621 2||New Order||Get Ready (CD, Album, HMV)||London Records, London Records||8573896212, 8573 89621 2||Germany||2001|