The Distillers - Coral Fang (2003) - Full Album 44:49. The Distillers - Drain the Blood 3:20. The Distillers - For tonight you're only here to know 3:19. The Distillers - Coral Fang (HQ) 2:10. The Distillers - The Hunger 3:58. The Distillers - Coral Fang 2:12. The Distillers - Beat Your Heart Out (Official Video) 3:17.
Lyrics to "Coral Fang" song by The Distillers: It's come take from the ripe It feels so still I could just die just die It's come to reach up insid. When the fang sinks down in Makes your eyes white and roll right into him When the coral shaves the skin Disease is cheap scars are polished clean. Ooh the coral fang sinking in to make you well Ooh the coral fang sinking to take at will.
It's come to take from the ripe It feels so still, I could Just die, just die It's come to reach up inside Oh, how the blood stains well on white.
Coral Fang is the third studio album by the punk rock band the Distillers. It was released in 2003 through Sire Records. The album marked the band's major label debut, and is their most recent album to date. It peaked at in the US and in the UK. Coral Fang was rated the 7th best album of 2003 by Kerrang! Coral Fang was ranked on Blender Magazine's 50 Greatest CD's of 2003 list. Coral Fang was ranked on Q Magazine's Recordings of the Year list in 2003.
Coral Fang (2003) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Coral Fang (2003).
Coral Fang impresses not just by some nebulous "punk" standards, but by the standards of just about anyone who wants to be rocked gently out of sleep by the dulcet tones of thrashing guitars, pogo-friendly love songs, and possibly the most compellingly forceful female punk vocals since Exene Cervenka wailed her way out of the nihilistic abyss that cartographers call ".
Features Song Lyrics for The Distillers's Coral Fang album. The Gallow Is God Lyrics. The Distillers Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Distillers Lyrics.
By far the most ambitious album yet to bear the Distillers name, Coral Fang is by turns darker, more polished, and more poppy than any of the band's previous work.
|A1||Drain The Blood||3:08|
|A3||Die On A Rope||2:39|
|A4||The Gallow Is God||4:35|
|B1||Hall Of Mirrors||3:49|
|B2||Beat Your Heart Out||2:48|
|B3||Love Is Paranoid||2:07|
|B4||For Tonight You're Only Here To Know||3:18|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 18515
- Marketed By – Rhino Records – R1 48420
- A&R – Craig Aaronson
- Arranged By – The Distillers
- Bass, Vocals – Ryan Sinn, Tony Bradley
- Booking [Booking Agents For Helter Skelter] – Emma Banks
- Booking [Booking Agents For The William Morris Agency] – Robby Fraser
- Crew [Site Support] – Kevin Scott
- Design – Richard Scane Goodheart
- Drums – Andy Granelli
- Engineer – Jon Dunne
- Executive-Producer – Tom Whalley
- Lacquer Cut By – Ian Sefchick
- Layout, Artwork [Original Artwork] – Tim Presley
- Legal [Myman, Abell, Fineman, Greenspan, Light LLP] – Jeffrey Light
- Management – Josh Brooks, Mark Adelman, Stu Sobol
- Management [Business Management] – David Weise
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Photography By – James R. Minchin III*
- Producer – Gil Norton
- Product Manager [Master Of Publicity] – Brian Bumbery
- Recorded By – Bradley Cook
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Mike Fazano*
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Dan Druff
- Written-By, Lyrics By, Guitar, Vocals – Brody Dalle
NotesRecord Store Day 2017 reissue.
4000 limited on red vinyl.
Record comes in a poly-lined sleeve.
Overlay sheet with stretched barcode and barcode number on top.
Sheet with lyrics and artwork.
Text on jacket:
℗ & © 2017, 2003 Reprise Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company, 3400 W. Olive Ave., Burbank, CA 91505-4614. Unauthorized copying, hiring, lending, public performance, and broadcasting of this recording prohibited. All Rights Reserved. Manufactured in the E.U. LC02982 • 081227941468
Text on rim of vinyl label:
℗ & © 2017, 2003 Reprise Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws. Made in E.U. LC02982 • 081227941468 • R1 48420
Text on hype stickers:
Long Out Of Print 3rd And Final Album
Contains Original Artwork
Limited Edition Of 4,000 On Red Vinyl
Sire Fifty Years
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 081227941468
- Label Code: LC 02982
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [etched]): R1-48586-A GI IS [sideways S in I with large serifs]
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [stamped]): 18515 1A R1-48420
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [etched]): R1-48586-B GI IS [sideways S in I with large serifs]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [stamped]): 18515 1B R1-48420 MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Other (Catalog no. on hype sticker): 081227941468
- Other (Catalog no. on overlay sheet): 081227941468
- Other (Catalog no. on lyrics sheet): 081227941468
- Other (Catalog no. on vinyl label side A): 081227941468
- Other (Catalog no. on vinyl label side A): R1 48420
|9362-48420-2||The Distillers||Coral Fang (CD, Album)||Sire, Hellcat Records||9362-48420-2||Europe||2003|
|24373||The Distillers||Coral Fang (CDr, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records||24373||US||2003|
|0 9362-48420-2 6||The Distillers||Coral Fang (CD, Album)||Sire||0 9362-48420-2 6||Argentina||2003|
|48420-2||The Distillers||Coral Fang (CD, Album)||Sire||48420-2||US||2003|
|CDW 48586||The Distillers||Coral Fang (CD, Album)||Sire||CDW 48586||Canada||2003|