Changing of the Guard is an album by drummer T. S. Monk which was recorded in 1993 and released on the Blue Note label. Monk's sextet has quickly become one of the top repertory bands of hard bop. The band adds to rather than merely copies the tradition". Kelo" (J. J. Johnson) – 6:07. Changing of the Guard" (James Williams) – 5:03. Appointment in Milano" (Bobby Watson) – 5:43.
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.
MONK MPO IBERICA16-11-99/01. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L034. Mould SID Code: IFPI 1322. Other Versions (4 of 4) View All. Cat.
Trumpeter Don Sickler's arrangements and transcriptions insure that the band plays the songs properly. The band adds to rather than merely copies the tradition.
Let us know what you think of the Last.
Monk Radio featuring songs from Changing of the Guard free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Changing of the Guard is a hard bop music album recording by T. MONK released in 1993 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. 1. Kelo 2. Changing of the Guard 3. Appointment in Milano 4. Monk's Dream 5. Dark Before Dawn 6. Doublemint 7. Una Mas 8. New York 9. Crepuscule With Nellie 10. . 11. Middle of the Block 12. (Untitled) - (Hidden Track) 13. (Untitled) - (Hidden Track) 14.
Redirected from The Changing of the Guard). The Changing of the Guard or The Change of the Guard may refer to: Guard Mounting, a formal ceremony in which sentries providing ceremonial guard duties at important institutions are relieved by a new batch of sentries. Changing the Queen's Guard at Buckingham Palace and at Horseguards. The Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery. The Changing of the Guard" (The Twilight Zone), a 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone.
Monk Changing of the Guard (CD,1993, Blue Note Records)Excellent Pre-owned Condition: Like New. Time left: 12h 32m 30s. Ships to: Worldwide. MONK Too Much Too Soon 7" VINYL UK Mirage 1981 B/W First Lady Of Love Condition: Used. Time left: 1d 6h 15m 35s. The following albums by .
|02||Changing Of The Guard|
|03||Appointment In Milano|
|05||Dark Before Dawn|
|09||Crepuscule With Nellie|
|11||Middle Of The Block|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 101674
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Alto Saxophone – Bobby Porcelli (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Arranged By – Bobby Porcelli (tracks: 10), Don Sickler (tracks: 1-4, 6-9), Ronnie Mathews (tracks: 5)
- Baritone Saxophone – Bobby Porcelli (tracks: 9)
- Bass – Scott Colley
- Co-producer – Don Sickler, Thelonious Monk Jr.
- Drums – Thelonious Monk Jr.
- Engineer [Assistant Mixing] – Mark Glass
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Albert
- Engineer [Mastering] – Greg Calbi
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Joe Ferla
- Executive Producer – Thelonious Monk Jr.
- Flugelhorn – Don Sickler (tracks: 3, 5)
- Flute – Bobby Porcelli (tracks: 3, 5)
- Photography By – Adrian Buckmaster
- Soprano Saxophone – Willie Williams (tracks: 3, 5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Willie Williams (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6-8, 10, 11)
- Trumpet – Don Sickler (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6-11)
NotesRecorded on February 8, 9, 10 & 13, 1993 at The Power Station, 441 West 53rd Street, NYC.
Track durations not given.
|CDP 0777 7 89050 2 8||T.S. Monk*||Changing Of The Guard (CD, Album)||Blue Note||CDP 0777 7 89050 2 8||US||1993|
|TOCJ-5847||T.S. Monk*||Changing Of The Guard (CD, Album, Promo)||Blue Note||TOCJ-5847||Japan||1993|
|CDP 0777 7 89050 2 8||T.S. Monk*||Changing Of The Guard (CD, Album)||Blue Note||CDP 0777 7 89050 2 8||Spain||1998|
|TOCJ-5847||T.S. Monk*||Changing Of The Guard (CD, Album)||Blue Note||TOCJ-5847||Japan||1993|