Tin Machine is the debut album by Anglo-American hard rock band Tin Machine. It was originally released in May 1989, on the label EMI. The band was the latest venture of David Bowie, inspired by sessions with guitarist Reeves Gabrels. Drummer Hunt Sales and bassist Tony Fox Sales formed the rest of the band, with "fifth member" Kevin Armstrong providing rhythm guitar and Hammond organ.
Tin Machine II is the second and final studio album by Anglo-American rock group Tin Machine, originally released by Victory Music in 1991. After this album and the supporting tour, Tin Machine dissolved as frontman David Bowie resumed his solo career. The band reconvened following their 1989 tour, recording most of the album in Sydney.
Tin Machine II. Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Liste des groupes Rock Tin Machine Tin Machine II. ajouter les paroles de l'album. Ajouter un fichier audio. Nom du groupe Tin Machine. Nom de l'album Tin Machine II. Type Album. Date de parution 02 Septembre 1991. Labels Victory Music. Produit par David Bowie. Membres possèdant cet album0.
Tin Machine II is an album by Tin Machine, originally released by Victory Music in 1991. Retrieved 2016-01-12. Graff, Gary; Durchholz, Daniel (eds) (1999). MusicHound Rock: The Essential Album Guide.
Many songs - notably "Amlapura" or "Goodbye Mr. Ed" - come as less than raucous rock songs (as heard on the previous record) but more as sonic works of art. Strong opener "Baby Universal" is infectiously catchy. Admittedly, this album takes some getting used to, but repeated listenings are very rewarding. Much of the difficulty with Tin Machine II rests in some general confusion with what guitarist Reeves Gabrels is doing with his guitar; he doesn't play it like a guitarist is supposed to play. He plays long textural notes that shift in pitch and intensity. He does not play on the beat, and he does not play licks that you will be humming when the song is over.
Tin Machine (full album) Tin Machine II (1991). Duration: 48:25 File type: mp3. Play online Download. Download Tin Machine (full album) – Tin Machine II (1991).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||You Belong In Rock & Roll||4:07|
|4||If There Is Something
Rhythm Guitar – Kevin ArmstrongSongwriter – Bryan Ferry
|7||You Can't Talk||3:09|
|9||Shopping For Girls
Piano – Kevin Armstrong
|10||A Big Hurt||3:39|
|12||Goodbye Mr. Ed||3:23|
- Manufactured By – Victory Music, Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc.
- Pressed By – JVC
- Glass Mastered At – JVC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tin Machine
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tin Machine
- Licensed To – Victory Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – Careless Lever Music
- Published By – Fox Hunt Music
- Designed At – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Tony Sales
- Design – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Hunt Sales
- Engineer – Chuck Ferry, Eric Schilling, Guy Gray, Justin Shirley-Smith, Ruggie Simkins, Simon Vinestock
- Illustration – Edward Bell
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals, Other [Vibrators, Drano], Organ – Reeves Gabrels
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Piano, Saxophone – David Bowie
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer, Tin Machine
- Mixed By, Engineer – Hugh Padgham (tracks: 2)
- Music By – Bowie* (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4 to 10, 12), H. Sales* (tracks: 2, 7, 8, 11, 12), Gabrels* (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9), T. Sales* (tracks: 2, 7, 12)
- Photography By – Sally Hershberger
- Piano [Additional], Percussion [Additional] – Tim Palmer
- Producer – Hugh Padgham (tracks: 2), Tim Palmer (tracks: 1, 2 to 13), Tin Machine (tracks: 1, 2 to 13)
- Words By – Bowie* (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4 to 10, 12), H. Sales* (tracks: 8, 11)
Notes© & ℗ 1991 Tin Machine, Licensed and Manufactured by Victory Music, Inc.
PolyGram Label Group
Distributed by PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Published by Tintoretto Music (BMI) / Careless Lever Music (ASCAP) / Fox Hunt Music (BMI)
Track 13 "Hammerhead" not listed on disc, artwork or longbox.
Standard jewel case release with censored artwork.
This CD was originally released as longbox which also has censored artwork..
There is also digipak version with uncensored artwork.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 314-511216-2 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 731451121623
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored, Variant 1): 314511 216-2 1 S MFD BY JVC
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored, Variant 2): 314511216-2 1S 13 MFD BY JVC
- Rights Society (Publisher's RS ; all tracks): BMI
- Rights Society (Publisher's RS ; all tracks): ASCAP
- SPARS Code: DAD
|828 272-2||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (CD, Album)||Victory , London Records||828 272-2||Europe||1991|
|LP-7-1 2035915||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (LP, Album)||Croatia Records||LP-7-1 2035915||Croatia||1991|
|SZPR-100||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (LP, Album)||Seoul Records||SZPR-100||South Korea||1991|
|828 272-2||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (CD, Album, PDO)||London Records, Victory||828 272-2||France||1991|
|VCRY-101||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (CD, Album)||Victory||VCRY-101||Japan||1991|