Relish is the debut album by Joan Osborne, released on March 21, 1995. It was nominated for Album of the Year at the 38th Grammys, and also earned nominations for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for Osborne. In addition, the track "One of Us" was nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year. Relish contains songs performed in a mixture of styles: contemporary folk, rock, and pop.
Relish (Cass, Album). Mercury, Blue Gorilla. Relish (Cass, Album, Unofficial). Mad Vox. M 956. Poland.
Combined, these two images provide a good taste of Joan Osborne's major-label debut (the live Soul Show was self-released in 1992). Grounded in blues, soul, and gospel, the Kentucky native wields her gritty voice with personality and forceful presence, kind of Melissa Etheridge meets Sophie B. Hawkins with a splash of Jann Arden.
Joan Osborne - Relish (Full Album).
Joan Osborne - Relish (2015). Relish (2015) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Relish (2015).
Released March 21, 1995. 1. St. Teresa Lyrics. 2. Man In The Long Black Coat Lyrics.
Album: relish by Joan Osborne. Sit down on the corner, just a little climb.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Mandolin, Voice [Chant] – Eric BazilianSynthesizer – Rob Hyman
|2||Man In The Long Black Coat
Acoustic Guitar – Rick DiFonzoDrums – Sammy MerendinoElectric Guitar – William WittmanElectric Piano – Chris PalmaroWritten-By – Bob Dylan
|3||Right Hand Man
Percussion – Andy Kravitz, Joan Osborne, Rick ChertoffPiano – Rob HymanSaxophone – Eric BazilianWritten-By – D. Van Vliet*
Backing Vocals – Leo OsborneHarmonica – Eric Bazilian
Harmonica – Eric BazilianPercussion – Joan Osborne, Rick Chertoff, Rob Hyman
|6||One Of Us
Backing Vocals, Drums, Mellotron – Rob HymanBacking Vocals, Electric Piano – Eric Bazilian
Drum Programming [Rhythm Collage] – Sammy MerendinoGuitar – William WittmanGuitar [Leslie] – Eric BazilianOrgan – Chris PalmaroPiano – Rob Hyman
Backing Vocals – Catherine RussellDrum Programming [Rhythm Collage] – Sammy MerendinoDrums – Omar HakimElectric Piano, Fiddle [Virtual], Mellotron – Chris PalmaroFiddle [Actual] – Larry CampbellGuitar – Gary LucasHarmonica – Wade SchumanWritten-By – C. Palmaro*, G. Lucas*, S. Merendino*
|9||Let's Just Get Naked
Drums – Sammy MerendinoMellotron – Chris Palmaro
Guitar – Gary LucasHarmonica – Wade SchumanWritten-By – Ralph Bass, Sonny Boy Williamson
Acoustic Guitar – Joan OsborneElectric Guitar – Eric Bazilian
Synthesizer – Rob Hyman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PMDC, Germany
- Recorded At – Big Blue, Katonah, NY
- Recorded At – Pie Studios
- Mixed At – The Crawlspace
- Mixed At – Pie Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Artwork [Collage Art] – Chris Thompson , Joan Osborne
- Bass – Mark Egan (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 9 to 11)
- Booking – Alex Cochan, Barry Weisblatt
- Coordinator [A&R] – Michele Galman
- Design [Package] – Chris Thompson
- Drums – Andy Kravitz (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7, 10, 11)
- Electric Piano – Rob Hyman (tracks: 4, 5, 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark Mason, Rob Polhemus
- Guitar – Eric Bazilian (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 9, 12)
- Guitar [Solo] – Rick DiFonzo (tracks: 2, 8)
- Legal [Attorney] – Susan Bodine
- Management – DAS Communications, Ltd.*, David Sonenberg
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Rob Hyman (tracks: 12), William Wittman (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Organ – Rob Hyman (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7)
- Photography By – Terry Richardson
- Producer – Rick Chertoff
- Vocals – Joan Osborne
- Written-By – E. Bazilian* (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 9, 12), J. Osborne* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 9, 11, 12), R. Chertoff* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7, 8), R. Hyman* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7)
Notes℗ 1995 PolyGram Records, Inc.
© 1995 PolyGram Records, Inc.
"Lumina" recorded and mixed at the Crawlspace, Philadelphia, PA.
Recorded at Big Blue, Katonah, NY
Mixing and additional recording at PIE Studios, Glen Cove, NY.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY
Leo Osborne appears courtesy of Home Grown Lopes.
"One Of Us" contains an introduction of "The Airplane Ride" (Nell Hampton).
"Ladder" contains a sample from "Mambo Sun" (Marc Bolan).
Some copies carry a sticker: "Includes the hit single One Of Us 526 699-2"
Made in Germany by PMDC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31452 66992 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 731452669926
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Price Code: PY900
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 6): 526 699-2 01 +
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 6): IFPI L002
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring - variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC K
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0182
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring - variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC O
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0102
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring - variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC D
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0179
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring - Variant 4): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC G
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 01F9
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring - variant 5): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC H
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFP 01L8
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring - variant 6): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC H
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 01N6
|P2-26699, p2-26699||Joan Osborne||Relish (CD, Album)||Blue Gorilla, PolyGram Records, Inc.||P2-26699, p2-26699||US||1995|
|526 699-4||Joan Osborne||Relish (Cass, Album)||Mercury, Blue Gorilla||526 699-4||Netherlands||1995|
|526 699-2||Joan Osborne||Relish (CD, Album)||Mercury, Blue Gorilla||526 699-2||UK||1995|
|573||Joan Osborne||Relish (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Music World||573||Russia||Unknown|
|M 956||Joan Osborne||Relish (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Mad Vox||M 956||Poland||1996|