Jeanette Washington was still on board, but this time, she joined forces with Shirley Hayden and Janice Evans instead of Debbie Wright and Mallia Franklin. Clinton (who produced this 1979 LP with Ron Dunbar) still goes for variety, and Parlet's sophomore album is as unpredictable as their first. While goofy numbers like "No Rump to Bump" and "Huff-N-Puff" are very Parliament-sounding, "Ridin' High" (a minor hit) and the glossy "Booty Snatchers" have more of a disco influence - "Ridin' High," in fact, almost sounds like a marriage of P-Funk and Chic
Invasion of the Booty Snatchers is the second studio album by the P-Funk spin off group Parlet. Released in 1979, this was the final Parlet album to feature Mallia Franklin (on three songs) and the first to feature Janice Evans (on two songs). The album was produced by George Clinton and Ron Dunbar. The highest charting single from Invasion of the Booty Snatchers was "Riding High" (written by Ron Dunbar and Donnie Sterling).
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Mercury (catalog number 510 953-1). This album was released in 2003 year. US. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Bass.
Washington and Wright were the first female members in c in 1975. The trio recorded the first of 3 albums for Casablanca, Pleasure Principle in 1978. Debbie Wright was replaced by Shirley Hayden.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Invasion Of The Booty Snatchers (1979) by Parlet. This album has an average beat per minute of 119 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 92/162 BPM). Tracklist - Invasion of the Booty Snatchers.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Don't Ever Stop (Lovin' Me, Needin' Me). was sampled in. All 4 U (Niecy's Song) by Killer Mike (2003). No Rump to Bump (LP Version). Pimp Style Gangstas by Ant Banks and Rappin' Ron & Ant Diddley Dog (1994).
From The Parlet LP Invasion Of The Booty Snatchers. I do not claim any of the material to be my own. PARLET - booty snatchers. Parlet - Booty Snatchers - 1979. Parlet - You're Leaving. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
|A2||No Rump To Bump||6:10|
|A3||Don't Ever Stop (Lovin' Me, Needin' Me)||7:13|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Recorded At – Alpha Audio
- Mastered At – Ardent Studios
- Bass – Jeff Cherokee Bunn, Jimmie Ali
- Bass, Vocals – Donnie Sterling
- Concept By [Album] – George Clinton
- Design [Album Cover] – Ronald Edwards
- Drums – Frank Waddy, Gary Mudbone Cooper, Kenny Colton
- Engineer – Gerry Estes, Greg Ward, Jim Vitti, Mike Iacopelli, Pete Bishop
- Engineer [Horns, Recording] – Nick Collenan*
- Graphics – Gribbitt!
- Guitar – Catfish Collins, Garry Shider, Glen Goins, Jerome Ali, Kevin D. Oliver, Michael Hampton, Tim Moore
- Guitar, Bass, Drums – Bootsy Collins
- Guitar, Vocals – Gordon Carlton
- Horns – Bennie Cowan, Greg Boyer, Greg Thomas
- Keyboards – Bernie Worrell, Ernestro Wilson, Joel Johnson, Manon Saulsby
- Mastered By – Larry Nix
- Mixed By – Jim Vitti, Pete Bishop
- Percussion – Carl "Butch" Small, Larry Fratangelo
- Performer [Parlet] – Janice Evans, Jeanette Washington, Shirley Hayden
- Producer – George Clinton, Ron Dunbar
- Vocals – Cheryl James, Janice Carlton, Mallia Franklin, Ray Davis, Robert "P-Nut" Johnson, Ron Ford
NotesRegular commercial issue from plant ID 27.
A Thang Production
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: NBLP 7146 AS
- Matrix / Runout: NBLP 7146 BS
- Matrix / Runout: NBLP 7146-AS ① - L.Nix -
- Matrix / Runout: NBLP 7146-BS ② - L.Nix -
- Other (Plant ID): 27
|NBLP 7146||Parlet||Invasion Of The Booty Snatchers (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7146||US||1979|
|510 953-1||Parlet||Invasion Of The Booty Snatchers (LP, Album, RE)||Casablanca||510 953-1||Europe||Unknown|
|MC-0084, RGM-0179||Parlet||Invasion Of The Booty Snatchers (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Magnum Cat, Real Gone Music||MC-0084, RGM-0179||Japan||2013|
|NBLP 7146 DJ||Parlet||Invasion Of The Booty Snatchers (LP, Album, Promo)||Casablanca||NBLP 7146 DJ||US||1979|
|RGM-0179||Parlet||Invasion Of The Booty Snatchers (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Real Gone Music||RGM-0179||US||2013|