Label: Iceberg Records – ICE CD 300. Format: CD, Album. Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Peter MarkWritten-By – C. Møller, .
Banana Bay. Always On My Mind. Bubble DancerBonus tracks on Japanese release: Bad Girls. Kiss Me Red (Club Version). Calendar Girl (Club Mix). MusicBrainz: The Game.
Features Song Lyrics for Crispy's The Game album. Love Is Waiting Lyrics. 6. Bubble Dancer Lyrics. Crispy Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Crispy Lyrics.
The Game Trust at Crispy Gamer. The Game Trust team is composed of experts. I know you’re just as curious as the reader to know who the people are behind the Game Trust team, so without further ado, here they are!
Crispy - The Game similar tracks. M. owboy - Caramell Gott och blandat, 1999. Dyrene I Afrika - Creamy Creamy, 1999. Se Min Kjole - Creamy Creamy, 1999. Best Friend - Toy-Box Maxi Version Euro Club Hits, 1998. Wham Bam Boogie - Bambee On Ice, 1999. Baby Baby - Bambee On Ice, 1999.
Crispy was a Danish Traditional Bubblegum dance act founded in 1997 in Copenhagen. Their first (and only) album, The Game, includes catchy, fun, candy-coated dance songs about tropical beaches, dinosaurs, and video games. Crispy are probably most well-known for their hit single "Licky Licky", and their 1999 hit "In & Ou. Members. Mads helped write Crispy's songs with Christian and was the group's main producer. Mette was the group's main vocalist and also helped write the song "Love Is Waiting" which featured on The Game. Christian was Crispy's main song writer, wrote most of the silly lyrics, and also supplied the male backup vocals. Gry Bay. Gry Bay joined XPY after Mette's passing as the main vocalist. 1st Album & Success. The Game was recorded and mixed in Denmark, Sweden and Germany.
Crispy was founded in 1997 in Copenhagen by producer Mads . It featured female vocalist Mette Christensen (Icy B, born 25th of September 1976 in Copenhagen) and keyboardist and male vocalist Christian Møller (born on December 16th, 1974 in Copenhagen). 1998 : they were awarded with the "Pop Shop Award '98" for Best Scandinavian Debut Release, beating 15 other nominees. At the price giving Crispy performed with 5 songs live on the national radio. They first and only album entitled The Game was recorded and mixed in Denmark, Sweden and Germany
|A2||Kiss Me Red|
|A5||Love Is Waiting|
|A6||Lover On The Line|
|B1||Always On My Mind|
|B4||Love Is Waiting (Pierre J's Club Mix)|
|B5||Kiss Me Red (Club Version)|
|B6||Licky Licky (Pasta People Kiwi Dreamix)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Iceberg Records A/S
- Copyright (c) – BMG Ariola Hamburg GmbH
- Distributed By – BMG
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Published By – Iceberg Publishing A/S
- Produced For – Iceberg Publishing A/S
- Produced At – Mark's Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Mark's Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Soundgarden Tonstudio
- Mixed At – Mark's Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Keyboards – Christian Møller, Mads B. B. Krog*
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Mixed By – Me-Shee (tracks: A6 to A9), Peter Mark (tracks: A3, B2, B3)
- Producer – Kai Matthiesen (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B5), Me-Shee (tracks: A6 to A9), Peter Mark (tracks: A3, B2, B3), Pierre J* (tracks: A5, B1, B4), Robyn Masters (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B5)
- Programmed By – Mads B. B. Krog*
- Recorded By – Me-Shee (tracks: A6 to A9), Peter Mark (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B5), Peter Mark (tracks: A3, B2, B3)
- Remix – Stavnstrup* (tracks: B6), Parsberg* (tracks: B6), Pierre J* (tracks: A5, B4)
- Vocals – Christian Møller, Mette Christensen
- Written-By – C. Møller* (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B3, B5, B6), M.B.B. Krog*, Maria Stryker (tracks: A5, B4), M. Christensen* (tracks: B1)
Notes℗ 1998 Except A4, B5, B4 ℗ 1999 Iceberg Records A/S
© 1999 BMG Ariola Hamburg GmbH
Distributed by the local BMG, a unit of BMG Entertainment
All songs are produced for Iceberg Publishing A/S, DK.
Tracks A1, A2: Vocals recorded at Mark's Recording Studio, Copenhagen.
Tracks A3, B2, B3: Produced, recorded and mixed at Mark's Recording Studio, Copenhagen.
Tracks A4 to B1: Vocals recorded at Soundgarden Studio, Hamburg.
Mastered at The Cutting Room, Sweden.
All songs are published by Iceberg Publishing A/S, DK
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43216 92244 4
|ICE CD 300||Crispy||The Game (CD, Album)||Iceberg Records||ICE CD 300||Denmark||1998|
|BMG 8981||Crispy||The Game (Cass, Album)||BMG||BMG 8981||Indonesia||1998|
|74321692242||Crispy||The Game (CD, Album)||RCA, BMG||74321692242||Malaysia||1999|
|GRCD 54263||Crispy||The Game (CD, Album)||Gramophone Records||GRCD 54263||Sweden||1998|
|VICP-60476||Crispy||The Game (CD, Album)||Victor||VICP-60476||Japan||1998|