Complete your Blue Mitchell collection. Keep Your Nose Clean. Collision In Black (LP, Album).
More albums from Blue Mitchell: Heads Up! by Blue Mitchell. Les McCann Ltd. In New York (Recorded Live At The Village Gate) by Blue Mitchell. Out Of The Blue by Blue Mitchell. Blue’s Moods by Blue Mitchell. View all albums . Collision In Black. 1. 3. Jo Ju Ja. 4. Blue On Black. 7. 9. Digging In The Dirt. 10. Who Dun It. 11. Kick It. 12. Keep Your Soul. More albums from Blue Mitchell: Heads Up! by Blue Mitchell. About.
Collision in Black is an album by American trumpeter Blue Mitchell which features compositions and arrangements by Monk Higgins recorded in 1968 and released on the Blue Note label in 1969. All compositions by Monk Higgins except as indicated. Collision in Black" - 3:02. Deeper in Black" (Peggy Grayson) - 3:26. Jo Ju Ja" (Virginia P. Bland) - 3:18. Blue on Black" - 2:55. Swahilli Suite" - 2:58. Monkin' Around" - 3:38.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Blue Note (catalog number BST 84300). This album was released in 1969 year. US. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Arranged By. Monk Higgins.
All the tracks from album Collision In Black of Blue Mitchell. Blue Mitchell - Collision In Black photo images watch: Release title: Blue Mitchell - Collision In Black. Style of release: Hard Bop music Jazz-Funk music.
blue mitchell collision in black. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Blue Mitchell Collision In Black.
01. The Complete Blue Note Blue Mitchell Sessions (1963-67) CD4. 1998.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Collision In Black||3:02|
|A2||Deeper In Black
Composed By – P. Grayson*
|A3||Jo Ju Ja||3:20|
|A4||Blue On Black||2:55|
|B1||Keep Your Nose Clean||3:25|
|B2||I Ain't Jivin'||2:45|
|B3||Digging In The Dirt||3:30|
|B4||Who Dun It||2:56|
|B6||Keep Your Soul||2:48|
- Copyright (c) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Wally Roker & Associates
- Arranged By – Monk Higgins
- Bass – Bob West
- Composed By – M. Higgins* (tracks: A1, A4 to A6, B3, B4, B6), Vee Pea (tracks: A3, B1, B2, B5)
- Drums – Paul Humphrey
- Flute – Ernest Watts*, Jim Horn
- Guitar – Al Vescovo*
- Liner Notes – Ron Nichols
- Organ, Percussion – Dee Ervin
- Percussion – John Cyr
- Piano, Organ – Monk Higgins
- Piano, Percussion – Miles Grayson
- Producer [For Wally Roker & Associates] – Ervin*, Higgins*
- Tenor Saxophone – Anthony Ortego* (tracks: A1, A6, B5, B6), Monk Higgins (tracks: A1, A6, B5, B6)
- Trombone – Dick Hyde, Jack Remond*
- Trumpet – Blue Mitchell
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A label matrix): BNST 84300-A
- Matrix / Runout (B label matrix): BNST 84300-B
- Matrix / Runout (A runout etched): BNST-8430-B
- Matrix / Runout (B runout etched): B A - BNST-8430-B
|BST 84300||Blue Mitchell||Collision In Black (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Note||BST 84300||US||1978|
|BLP 4300||Blue Mitchell||Collision In Black (LP, RE)||Blue Note||BLP 4300||US||Unknown|
|BST 84300||Blue Mitchell||Collision In Black (LP, Album)||Blue Note||BST 84300||South Africa||1978|
|BNTJ (M) 84300||Blue Mitchell||Collision In Black (LP, Album)||Blue Note||BNTJ (M) 84300||South Africa||1969|