Last Days of the Century is the eleventh studio album by Al Stewart, released in August 1988. It was re-released in 2007 with bonus tracks. Side 1. "Last Days of the Century" (Al Stewart, Peter White) (6:17). Real and Unreal" (Stewart) (3:32). King of Portugal" (Stewart, White) (4:22). Red Toupée" (Stewart, White) (3:34). Where Are They Now" (Stewart, White) (5:55). Side 2. "Bad Reputation" (Stewart, White) (4:54). Josephine Baker" (Stewart, White) (4:11).
Connect to this site. A new version of Last. Last Days of the Century. Overview (current section).
You wore black clothes You quoted shakespeare You still make me shake When you get this near You look like a still from Cecil B. DeMille When I saw you waiting at my door.
Features Song Lyrics for Al Stewart's Last Days of the Century album. Bad Reputation Lyrics. Al Stewart Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Band Name Al Stewart. Album Name Last Days of the Century. Erscheinungsdatum 1988. Labels Enigma Records EMI Records. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen3. 1.
Album: Last Days Of The Century. Download Al Stewart - Last Days Of The Century. Last Days Of The Century: Best 2 songs. Al Stewart - Antarctica 04:08. Al Stewart - The Year of the Cat Feeling Love, 2011 06:35.
Artist: Al Stewart Title: Last Days Of The Century Year Of Release: 1988 Label: EMI Records Genre: Rock, Folk Quality: FLAC (image+.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Last Days Of The Century
Soloist, Electric Guitar – Steve Farris Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – Phil Kenzie
|A2||Real And Unreal
Soloist, Trumpet – Lee R. Thornburg*
|A3||King Of Portugal
Soloist, Guitar [Spanish] – Peter White
Soloist, Electric Guitar – Peter White
|A5||Where Are They Now
Soloist, Guitar [Spanish] – Peter White
Saxophone – Phil KenzieSoloist, Electric Guitar – Steve Farris
Soloist, Acoustic Guitar – Peter WhiteViolin [Gypsy] – Kim Bullard
|B3||License To Steal
Slide Guitar – Steve Farris , Tim Renwick
|B4||Fields Of France
Soloist, Flute – Dave Camp
Soloist, Electric Guitar – Tim RenwickSoloist, Flute – Dave Camp
|B6||Ghostly Horses Of The Plain
Music By – Steve ReckerSoloist, Guitar [Spanish] – Peter White
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Enigma Records
- Copyright (c) – Enigma Records
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – IQ Music Ltd.
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Ground Control Studios
- Mixed At – The Grey Room
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction – Patrick Pending
- Artwork [Assisstant] – Dave Lomeli
- Backing Vocals – Carroll Sue Hill, Robin Lamble, Tori Amos
- Bass – Tim Landers
- Design [Consultant] – Thane Tierney
- Drums – Vinnie Colaiuta
- Electric Guitar – Steve Farris , Tim Renwick
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Steve Recker
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Accordion – Peter White
- Flute – Dave Camp
- Illustration [Cover] – Awest
- Keyboards – Kim Bullard, Peter Wood
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant, Grey Room] – Jim Dineen
- Mixed By [Grey Room] – Csaba Petocz
- Music By – Al Stewart, Peter White (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B1, B2), Steve Recker (tracks: B6)
- Percussion – Steve Chapman
- Photography By – Joel D. Levinson*
- Producer – Joe Chiccarelli
- Producer [Associate], Guitar [Electric], Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Accordion – Peter White
- Recorded By [Assistant, Capitol Studio] – Larry Walsh, Pete Doell*
- Recorded By [Assistant, Ground Control] – Chris Fuhrman, Claudio Ordenes
- Recorded By [Capitol Studio] – Csaba Petocz
- Recorded By [Ground Control] – Angus Davidson, Dan Marnien
- Saxophone – Dave Camp, Phil Kenzie
- Technician [Drum] – Jeff Chonis
- Trumpet – Lee R. Thornburg*
- Words By – Al Stewart (tracks: A1 to B5)
Released with a printed inner sleeve.
Recorded at Capitol Studio B, Hollywood, California
Additional recording at Ground Control, Santa Monica California
Mixed at Grey Room Studio, Los Angeles, California
Mastered at Masterdisc, New York.
℗ & © 1988 Enigma Records
On back sleeve:
℗ © 1988 Enigma Records
Printed in Western Germany
On inner sleeve:
© 1988 Enigma Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): DM 209 352 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): DM 209 352 B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, side A, stamped): DM209352 A-1/88
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, side B, stamped, etched): DM209352 A-1/88 II
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, side A, stamped): DM209352 A-1/8-88
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, side B, stamped): DM209352 B-1/8-88
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA BIEM
- Label Code: LC 5163
|4D-445||Al Stewart||Last Days Of The Century (LP, Album)||DRO, Enigma Records||4D-445||Spain||1988|
|3316-2||Al Stewart||Last Days Of The Century (CD, Album)||Enigma Records||3316-2||Scandinavia||1988|
|5D-446||Al Stewart||Last Days Of The Century (Cass, Album)||Enigma Records , DRO||5D-446||Spain||1988|
|340.004||Al Stewart||Last Days Of The Century (LP, Album)||Enigma Records||340.004||Brazil||1989|
|CDENV 505||Al Stewart||Last Days Of The Century (CD, Album)||Enigma Records||CDENV 505||Germany||1988|