2. La Roche-en-Ardenne. Composed By, Performer, Producer – Ron Boots, Synth. Design – Bart Auceps. Liner Notes – Michel Van Osenbruggen, Ron Boots. Mixed By, Mastered By – Ron Boots.
Days of delirium & nocturnal nightmares. Ron's 1990 debut CD. Now remastered. Elected as 'Best Album of the Year' by the German Schwingungen Club. Ron Boots, Kees Aerts, Harold van der Heijden).
Artist: Ron Boots & Synth. Album: Refuge en Verre. Ron Boots & Synth. nl - Contemple Du Ciel 08:13. nl - Coucher Du Soleil 10:24. nl - Contemple Du Ciel Refuge en Verre, 2010 08:13. nl - Coucher Du Soleil Refuge en Verre, 2010 10:24. Artist: Ron Boots & Synth.
S&S: With Refuge en Verre, Synth. Is this the influence of Ron Boots or simply Synth. NL progression? Synth. NL: When we started playing the first two tracks they were quite uptempo and as you can probably tell the first track sounds a bit more like Ron Boots and the second track a bit more like Synth. NL even though you can hear us both clearly. What was the impact of Ron Boots on the music of Synth. NL: Not that much actually. The only thing Ron every said to me on my first album is that I should lay down a bit on the drums. In the first versions of AeroDynamics that I did myself the drums were a bit more upfront in the mix. Ron also thought some of my sounds were too dry so he advised me to use more reverb here and there.
BPM Profile Refuge en Verre. Album starts at 120BPM, ends at 120BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Ron Boots. Once the Dust Settles. La caida de hormigón.
|1||Refuge En Verre||12:16|
|4||Coucher Du Soleil||10:24|
|5||Contemple Du Ciel||8:13|
|6||Rosée Du Matin||5:15|
|7||Combat Des Coqs||11:21|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Groove Unlimited
- Copyright (c) – Groove Unlimited
- Composed By, Performer, Producer – Ron Boots, Synth.nl
- Design [Cover Design] – Bart Auceps
- Liner Notes – Michel Van Osenbruggen, Ron Boots
- Mixed By [Remixing], Mastered By – Ron Boots
Notes℗ & © 2010 Groove Unlimited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 8715164001740
- Barcode (Text): 8 715164 001740
- Matrix / Runout: 1023015 GR174
- Rights Society: STEMRA